Bloody Bites

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMONS AKA SEXUAL SCENES SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU READ IT OKAY. GOOD.

The two blonds stared, well one glared, at each other.

The tension was heavy.

Sting glanced to Rogue, who stood in the middle. He was holding over his shoulder and neck. The dragon slayer frowned. He couldn't smell if there was any blood or distress, since his sense of smell was literally destroyed by the scent of rotten flesh all over the place. Sting bit his lip, but could see how Rogue was shaking slightly, his position in one of a person who was about to run away. To flee. He didn't understand why.

But he knew that this.. person before them is the reason for it.

Sting narrowed his eyes, standing up. "Who.. are you." He asked out, finally breaking the silence.

Desting tch'ed. He glared at Sting and shifted to his side. "That's the least of your problems." Within a secound, he stood before Sting once again. "I'll be the one to take your place."

The white dragon slayer got punched away, but had time to block it, but still flew some meters back. He growled, then stopped himself and shot back. Sting, who was still exhausted, opened his mouth and roared, a blinding beam of light shot at the other blond. Desting jumped to the side, then up, and shot white tentacles at the dragon slayer. Sting growled and quickly dodged it.

Suddenly a big black shadow roar shot at the blond look-a-like. He got thrown to the wall and coughed blood, growling. Desting stood up. "You should stay out of this.." He clenched his yaw. "ROGUE!" He roared, a blinding light with a hint of darkness escaped his mouth and shot at the blackette. Rogue quickly jumped up and dodged it, biting his lip.

Sting couldn't do this alone, he was too badly hurt.

Just then, four tentacles wrapped itself around Rogue's legs and arms and threw him into the wall with a loud crack and tied him there. "GAH!" Rogue spat blood, his eyes wide, struggling to get free, clenching his fists.

Sting was about to run over to the shadow slayer, but a fist to his stomach said otherwise. A knee connected to his chin threw him away. His head hit the cave wall with a crack. The pain was intense, then it dulled away as he slipped into the darkness of unconscious.

His body limply thumped to the ground.

A scream echoed throughout the cave.

"STING!!"

-

"Ghn..."

The certain blackette groaned and sat up, holding his pounding head. The covers felt soft and cosy on his bare upper body.

Wait.

What?!

Rogue quickly looked down, noticing he only had pants on him, and he was sitting on a white bed. He was very confused. The shadow dragon slayer looked around. He was in a black room with only a bed and a chair.

And someone walking inside. His face paled.

"Oh.. You already woke up? I didn't expect that." The raspy and cold voice made him shiver. Desting. "W-What is this..?!" Rogue's voice wavered, failing on him. He was scared.

Desting raised an eyebrow. "Hm? Oh this?" He spun around slowly, raising his arms. "You could call it my.. Bedroom." He smirked, "I got Dreain's memories, so I knew this place." His eyes wasn't like Sting's at all anymore. They looked like a dragon's, or a snake's, yellow, slitted. He walked towards Rogue. "... Y'know Rogue.." He looked down on Rogue's visible upper body. "I still do have a bit of Sting's memories.." He licked his lips. "And.. We still have the same feelings about you."