Julian pov.

"Oh come on that's bull shit!" I yelled towards my tv

"That was a clear head shot!" I took my headphones off and made the decision to go down stairs and get some food.

I went to the fridge and took out a Granny Smith and headed towards the couch to sit with Emily I grabbed the control from her and changed changed TLC to my WWE.

"Hey I was watching that!" Emily shouted at me

"Yeah but this is better." I fired Back

"It really isn't."

"It really is."

"Hey, hey, hey you two stop fighting! Me and your dad are gonna be gone for the week to go see your tia Rubi in Mexico so you two can't be fighting like this when we are gone. Okay?" My mom has explained to us.

"Really?" Me and Emily both said at the same time.

"Yeah and that also means no parties at the house and no boys over Emily and no girls over Julian."

"Okayyyy" me and Emily Said again at the same time.

"When are you guys leaving?"

"Tomorrow." My mom said in a flat voice.

"So we will have the house to our selfs until.." Emily said hinting towards an idea.

"Till next Sunday."

"Okay." I said after a few seconds of silence.

My parents then walked up to their room to what I assumed was that they were gonna start packing.

"I'm going to invite some of my friends to sleepover."   Emily said waiting for me to answer back.

"Make sure you invite the hot one!" I said almost right after Emily.

"Do you mean Antia?"

"Yeah that one! She is hot as fuck!"

"Ew gross I was gonna invite her but.."

"Ahh come on!"

"Only if you don't act all weird!"

"Fine!"

297 words