Dark Sonic vs Light Amy

Inspired by MLP Royal Problems.

I know Amy has no powers or forms like Sonic. But I made one for her. Light Amy. When she feels heartbroken, manipulated, threatened, or angry, she'll turn into Light Amy.

Sonic characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

Image by me.

---------------------------------------------

The group was starting to feel frustrated with Sonic and Amy arguing at each other all day for not trying to admit to each other about real love. But what they don't know is that these two are going to have more of an argument.

"Forget it, young lady! I'm a free spirited hedgehog and I prefer to be single for the rest of my life!" Sonic growling at Amy.

"You have no idea what it's like to be rejected and treated like an immature child!" Amy yelled at him.

"You have no idea what it's like to reveal my weakness to my enemies!" Sonic glared, making his hands into angry fists.

"Guys, let's just take a deep breath" Tails said but got pushed by Sonic.

"The only weakness you have is aquaphobia! Please, anyone can swim without a problem!" Amy was this close to slap him.

"And your weakness is getting distracted and captured! Please, you expect me to save you a thousand times?! Any girl can fight!" Sonic's dark aura was appearing around him.

"I can fight my own battles! You have no idea what it's like to be a dude in distress! If you lost your speed you would know what it's like to be like everyone else!" Amy also had a light aura appearing around her.

The group was starting to get freaked out by what's going on.

"I think we should back away" Knuckles said.

"You're right" Tails gulps.

Sonic's pupils and irises disappeared and his fur turns black, "GGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" Sonic transformed into Dark Sonic, "Hahahaha!!!! Let's see what you got against me, Amy Rose!!"

"You don't scare me!!" Amy's pink fur turned very bright whitish pink and her eyes turned black, "Call me Light Amy!!" She cackled evilly.