Second Date / Run in With the Ex Boyfriend

It's been a few days since Brantley and Becca had their first date and beautiful night together, so Brantley had asked Becca if she wouldn't mind going on a second lunch date, and she greatly accepted. Brantley was waiting outside of Blake's Bar and Grill for Becca to arrive. He has missed Becca the last few days, so much that he wanted to officially ask Becca to become his girlfriend. As Brantley finished checking his emails, Becca pulled up in her car and stepped out in an outfit that made all the blood rush down below Brantley's belt (hahaha!)

 As Brantley finished checking his emails, Becca pulled up in her car and stepped out in an outfit that made all the blood rush down below Brantley's belt (hahaha!)

(Becca's Outfit for 2nd Date)

"Wow, darling, you look beautiful

"Wow, darling, you look beautiful. How are you doing and feeling?" Brantley asked as he gave Becca a kiss on the cheek and pulled out the chair like a gentleman for Becca to sit down before doing so himself.

''I'm doing alright, Brantley. Just had a small thing happen. My ex Kyle Watson, called me out of the blue the other day, wanting to get back together. He treated me like shit when we were together, tried controlling who I could go see and what I do. I couldn't even go and see my momma and daddy and the rest of my family because Kyle thought I would go and sneak around on him. I finally got fed up with the all the bullshit and left his ass for good. That's around the time I started my music career and left for Nashville. Now, Kyle's tracked me down and I'm so afraid that he's gonna hurt me Brantley. What am I gonna do?" Becca said as she placed her head in her hands and began to cry, while Brantley quickly sat next to her and placed his arms around her.

''Becca, darling, I promise nothing will happen to you. If that chicken shit, asshole jerkwad tries to hurt my little sunshine, I'll give him a proper Southern ass whooping. I promise you that." Brantley said as he took a napkin and wiped Becca's tears away and placed a small kiss on her lips.

"So, our date the other night, was so magical. I've never felt so happy in all my life, BG. Thanks for a wonderful night." Becca said as she leaned into the kiss more and more.

''You're welcome darling. Besides, you need someone to treat you better. That's why I like you. You're a sweet heart." Brantley said as he placed a kiss on her cheek before placing their order.