33

Liked by lilia, cmellevold and 827,937 othersy/u/n I hope she's worth it

y/u/n I hope she's worth it.

comments:

finnwolfhardofficial I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am. I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me, eventually.

y/n.stans @finnwolfhardofficial what the hell is wrong with you, asshole? Why would you do that? Especially to Y/n? I wouldn't even be suprises if she doesn't forgive you. You better do something to make her forgive you.

irisapatow Hey, sorry I stole your man, I just couldn't control myself. Have a nice life sweetie!

y/nscookies @irisapatow you fucking bitch. You're such a fucking hoe, how could you? I've lost all of my respect for you. Disgusting.

drumboym Hey, Y/n, I'm really sorry. I'm here for you if you want to talk

y/u/n @drumboym Thanks, Malcolm. I really appreciate it.

milliebobbybrown I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm coming over right now, I don't care it's pouring, I'm coming.

lilia @milliebobbybrown me too

gracevanderwaal I'm going to slap that purple haired motherfucker right on his fucking nose.

emilyskinner_ I am truly sorry, Y/n. I hope you'll get over it soon. I'm here for you

jackandersonofficial Damn, I'm sorry Y/n.

dkharbour I'm sorry about this, just please, give up smoking. It's really bad for you, you'll regret it.

e/u/n I'm laughing, sorry sweetie

elliehiyar oof

jackdgrazer that asshole

aylateslermabe I'm coming over to comfort you, just like Millie and Lilia.

sadiesink_ @aylateslermabe pick me up, I'll be ready in five.

A/n drama. I'm sorry.