~Chapter 38~

Cornyn and I got changed into our swimsuits and went into the pool. We swam around for a good 2 hours, We raced around the pool and saw who could stay underwater the longest. I won! Sorry Bean 💕.
After our swim we went inside and changed. I threw on some grey sweatpants and a grey cropped hoodie.
"What do you wanna do now?" I flopped down on Corbyn's bed.
"Well, I was thinking we could watch a movie and then I have a surprise afterwards." Corbyn played next to me.
"Sounds good to me!" I smiled. "I'll go make the popcorn!" I got up and ran downstairs into the kitchen.
"Jeez, I didn't know there was a race going on." Jack turned to look at me.
I pulled the popcorn out of the cupboard and took the plastic off.
"I'm winning the race. See!!!" We turned and looked at Zach.
He was 1st in Mario Cart. I rolled my eyes and put the popcorn in the microwave, typing 1:30. I grabbed a blue Tupperware bowl out of the cabinet and put it on the counter.
The microwave beeped and I pulled the popcorn out and poured it into the bowl.
"Corbyn and I will be upstairs. DONT INTERRUPT OUR MOVIE!"
I grabbed the bowl and started walking upstairs.
"Even if I cut myself?" Zach looked up at me.
"I don't care if ur dying, on fire, or even if you cut yourself. Just don't bother us." I walked upstairs and into Corbyn's room.

READ BELOW!

Uhh.... hi. Happy New Year! I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A 😜 But 40 Thousand Reads!!! I love you all My Stars! How Have you been? My Writers Block Was BADDDDD. I know this chapter is very short but I promise the next one will be longer. I feel like this book is flopping and is really Bad. Along with my fan account. I've lost so many followers 💔😖 I got diagnosed with Depression which makes it hard on my Writers Block too. I love you all and go follow me on my Social Media's!  💕💕🌠

Main Instagram- @/olivialipinski
Fan Account Instagram- @/oliviaverymusic
Snapchat- @/olivialipinski1
Twitter- @/olivia_lipinski

«So October 12th was my birthday and I got tickets to go see the boys!!!! I'm going to the Detroit Show, April 11th. Who else is going to see the boys? 95 Days till I get to see them!!! »