Rodrick be like: hi sistrz 👋

(Y/n) POV

So recently I moved to a different state for no actual reason with my family... jk I've always lived here lmao. I live in the basement so the bad people can't find me 😎🤙. All of the sudden, my mom came down and told me that the Heffelys would come over and eat dinner with us. I peed on myself then went upstairs to help cook dinner. I was nervous because the people at my school are heckin gey but it ok I guess.

Then I heard the knock at the door. I opened it to the Heffelys. They walk past me, and then decide it's time to introduce themselves. Doodoo heads.

The one who calls himself Rodrick sits next to me. When the food is served, (pAsta) Rodrick eats all of it 😔. Now we are all going to starve, besides Rodrick he gained 4.7 pounds what an alcoholic lmao. When we stop eating, I start to walk down my stairs, when I realize that Rodrick is following me🤭.

I say," Excuse me what the fuck?" in response to his unexplained stalking of me. He says," hey I know you must be hungry, so I've got something I know you'd like to eat 🤪."

I already know what he means. We scurry down to the basement, and he takes off his pants. I grab the pants midair and eat them. Tasty denim.

Author POV:

While (y/n) was feasting, Rodrick looks at her, with adoring eyes. He has never met someone who was so quick to eat his pants. Most girls thought that when he took off his pants he meant he wanted the peepee zucc. But he didn't. Not yet, anyway. He wait patiently, until girl has been successfully fed.

He patiently waits until she is full. He says," (y/n), you are so beautiful when you eat black hot topic™️ skinny jeans that are in size 4. (Y/n), flattered, kisses Rodrick. It wasn't sexual, just a nice, sweet kiss. And then her dad walks in (oh shit her dad walks in).

(Y/n) POV

Dad says," okie dokie Rodrick get the fuck out of my house you are stopping me from sleeping with the presence of your wig. ☕️" Rodrick winks at you, as he leaves.(lmao that's what my dad did 13 years ago when he went to the grocery store. I never saw him again)

After dad leaves the room, I change out of my pee-soaked clothes and into something less moist. I can't sleep. All I can think about is Rodick 😳. I mean, who can blame me, after he so generously gave me his pants while the rest of our families starved lmao. They tasted so much like Kyle dook 🤤.  Mmmmmmm I want more. Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll get some more of that good d🅾️🆗. I peacefully rest my head upon my pillow, dreaming of all the dook I will get 😩💦💦💦.

Rodrick POV:

Dang it I had to go home because (y/n)'s Dad said I big gay 😡. Oh well, I guess I'll just come back tomorrow and be less big gay lmao.

I think I'm in love man. She's so perfect. The way she ate my black hot topic™️ skinny jeans that are in size 4 was so awesome. And the way she was all soaked in pee, believe it or not, was sexier than it sounds 🥴. *quiefs*

Good golly, just thinking about her makes me quief 😳.

I can see it now. Tomorrow, I walk in her basement, to find her soaked in perfectly yellowed urine. She's also in pee soaked lingerie 😜. Since I walked in already naked, I would jump on top of her and rub myself in her urine...

Okkkk I think I'm getting ahead of myself. I should go to bed, so that tomorrow I can be prepared for that moist scene I just described...