19

Shakira
Finally my dad was back home and I haven't really spoke to Keisha while she has been here after that incident. Mali went home I guess but I still haven't heard from her. It was whatever and I was happy about my dad being home. I had cooked up a big meal for him cause I knew he would be hungry from the plane ride. He was in the kitchen now rubbing his stomach and messing in my food. I made him sit at the table and he did and Keisha came up and sat down to. She hadn't said a word to me but whatever it's cool. Guess the best friend shit don't mean anything anymore because of what Mali did to Riko. Ugh I was just so over this fake shit but it was a whole other two weeks until Keisha moved into her townhouse. Anyways I fixed me and my dad's plate and Keisha smacked her teeth and got up to fix her food. I don't know why she was mad cause I wasn't fixing her plate anyways with that funky ass attitude. I shrugged my shoulders while she sat down and she rolled her eyes as I did. She think I give a fuck but she in my daddy house and I will drag this bitch around this whole house. Everybody ate dinner in silence until my  dad started talking bout his trip. It was still awkward between everybody but I was talking back with my dad.

Keisha finished her plate before us and hurried back to her room. "What's going on with y'all", my dad asked. "Don't know and I don't really care", I said shrugging my shoulders. "Damn what really happened this week while I was gone", he said with some concern. "Don't wanna talk about it dad I'm bout to be over it all." I excused myself and emptied my plate and went up to my room. I was in my feelings because my phone was dry and Mali wasn't talking to me. I really wish she would come over and talk and than we could fuck. I just miss her being here now I wanna act like a brat. Anyways I laid here in bed than my phone finally got a notification. I looked at my phone and wanted to throw it, it wasn't shit but an email. I was just about to go to bed because nobody wanted to be bothered by me. I was just gonna be in my thoughts until I fall asleep. I scrolled on my phone until my eyes were heavy enough for me to sleep. I just decided to read some stories on my Wattpad app cause nothing else was interesting. I read about 6 chapters of this good ass story I found and now I was sleepy. I shut my eyes and was asleep faster than I expected. *The next morning*, I woke up and stretched and saw the sun beaming through my blinds.

My dad was cooking some breakfast because I could smell the wonderful aroma from downstairs. I hope he made my favorite waffles and my maple sausages and cream corn. Yes I love to eat cream corn for breakfast so you can call me weird or whatever but I don't care. Anyways I got up and slipped on some shorts and a tank top. I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was a mess but what did I need to look good for. I ran downstairs and my dad was just finishing up the last little bit of food. I walked over to the stove and he did cook my favorite. I was excited now because I was gonna fuxk that food up. "Keisha left this morning she got a hotel room until it's time to move into her townhouse", my dad said. I shrugged my shoulders cause I didn't care and I was glad she was gone. "Did Mali come by or try to call you", I asked hoping he gave me a good answer. "Nah her dad said that she got a new job and all she's been doing is working, coming home, getting high, and sleeping", my dad responded. I felt bad because that sounded really depressing, I just wish she would talk to me. I didn't do shit that was Keisha and Riko and now I had to be dragged in the shit, it wasn't even my problem. Ugh she needs to get out her damn feelings and hit me up.