Epilogue: My One and Only. Now and Forever.

It is November 5th just after 6:00 pm and the fire in the fireplace dances, lighting the living room as Jackson and Carter wrestle in the floor. August is baking cookies in the kitchen of their new house when she suddenly feels a warmth run down her legs and realizes her water has broken. She calmly turns off the oven as she speaks, "Jax." Jackson looks up at her in response. "I think we need to go to the hospital."

Jackson's smile quickly disappears as he sits frozen in the floor with Carter still trying to wrestle him. August moves calmly over to the door and gets her coat and cell phone. "Jax?" She tries to break him from is frozen state.

He quickly stands up with Carter tucked under his arm like a football and grabs a few diapers stuffing them in a bag. August makes a phone call to her mother. "Hi. It is time. Can you meet us at the hospital to watch Carter?"

"What? Now? Yes. I will be right there!" Tammy sounds overly excited as she talks and then hangs up quickly.

Jackson is now loading Carter in the car and opens the door for August before he gets in the driver's seat. "You okay?"

August still is calm, "Yes but please avoid bumps." She rubs her large belly as she feels a contraction start.

As they rush into the hospital, Tammy is already waiting at the entrance and takes Carter from Jackson. "Are you about to be a big brother tonight?"

August has only been there for a few minutes pushing as she hears a baby begin to cry. "She is beautiful." Jackson is beaming as he holds her hand. "One more baby you can do it." He kisses her forehead and she resumes pushing until she hears another cry. The nurses place both the baby girls in August's arms while Jackson runs out to get Carter. He soon returns and he realizes their happy little family now feels complete as he watches Carter, August and the new twins admiringly. He kisses August before whispering, "You are my one and only. Now and forever."