Okay, I'll stop.

'Hahahahaha!' I laughed as I saw Nora hugging Ren from behind. I had organised a little prank with her to get Ren. I lured him out into the open school grounds, and had Nora tackle him to the floor, rubbing whipped cream in his face. I also knew this would work because Nora would see this as an excuse to fawn over Ren and most likely lick his face. She was into him alright. I was happy for them. They seemed to really enjoy each other's company.

'You're an absolute d*ck, (Y/N)! You know that?!' Ren shouted at me. This drew the attention of a few other people, some of whom I recognised, such as Jaune, Sun, and Neptune. I smiled at them.

'Oh, come on! You don't mean that, do you?' I said. I looked at him, wondering if he was being serious or not.

'Yeah! I do! You're an ass, (Y/N)! You're not funny! You're just annoying!' I didn't know why he was angry at me. All I did was play a silly little joke on him, and even made his bond with Nora even stronger. I was also confused, because last time I checked, I was not a donkey.

'He's right, (Y/N).' Said Sun. 'You aren't that funny, and when you try to be, it's just annoying. Sorry, but it's the truth.' I looked at him. He was looking straight back at me, not feeling any form of empathy.

'I must say, I agree with both Sun and Ren. You are annoying, (Y/N). You don't make anyone feel any better by doing your little jokes.' I turned my eyes to Jaune. Maybe he thought differently. Maybe he enjoyed my presence. Maybe--

'Now that it's out, I hate you too, (Y/N). You're just too loud and enthusiastic. I withstood it for a while, but I truly hate you, (Y/N).' Said Jaune. I looked down.

'I wish you would just stop!' Said Sun. The others agreed with him, all chiming in with variations of the same sentence. I smiled at them, making sure to keep my emotions in check.

'O-Okay. I'll stop. If it's annoying, I'll never bother you again.' I stated quietly.

I hung my head slightly, nodded at them, keeping the smile, in a general gesture of goodbye. I then walked away, calmly and slowly. I didn't want to rush, seeing as my room was empty. My team never really spoke to me or hung out with me. They just left me be. They usually went out late every night and got up late every morning. I usually stayed up after them and got up before them, but in all honesty, it was because I knew they didn't want me around.

When I reached my dormitory room, I opened the door, shut it behind me once inside, and lay on the bed fully dressed. I didn't sleep. I didn't even shut my eyes. I just stared at the ceiling, unblinking and without emotion.

As soon as the sun came up from the horizon, I got up and went to class. They didn't start for a couple of hours, so I sat at a seat in one of the far corners where people seldom went. I leaned my head against the wall, looking down at the blackboard, which was, simply put, a frippery. On other days, I would have written on the board something a bit ridiculous as a joke. I didn't today.

Since the class was on the west side of the building, then sunlight didn't get in the classroom very well, and since I was in a corner, I was shrouded in darkness. I took out my notes for the lesson and sat in silence, facing the front, back straight. I fixed my eyes on the wall opposite me. I didn't move for an hour. I simply thought about various philosophical questions, answering a fair few of them.

After another half hour, the door opened and the teacher walked in. He glanced at me before looking at the board for one of the jokes. He was surprised when he found there was no joke. He looked at me again. It was still fairly dark, seeing as it was early morning, and since I was still sitting in the corner, I was in the place with the least light, making it a bit harder to see my face. He knew it was me, however, from my clothes, which were always quite casual. Jeans, t-shirt, shirt jacket, and boots were what I wore most of the time, and it was known for being my "style". I looked back at the teacher.