•part 30•

Logan was soon there with the yeti to pick us up. Me,Logan,Tessa,and Anthony went.
Maddie:ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Logan:oh my gosh what!?
Maddie:nothing....I'm just excited
We all laugh. We got there and went inside. *just pretend it's done today because I don't want to wait😂*. They took us to a room where my car was. They were recording me. They covered my eyes so it would be a big reveal. I took off my blindfold and saw it. A black Lamborghini. Golden tire rims. It was just awesome. I would go on explaining it,but I don't know much about cars. There were two seat up front and 3 of the absolute tiniest seats ever with no leg room.

Maddie:am I allowed to take it today?A guy comes over and hands me the keys

A guy comes over and hands me the keys. I freak out with excitement.
Guy:you can take it right now
Maddie:oh my god thank you so much
We all squeeze in,we will get the yeti later. Me and Logan sit up front first. Then me and Tessa did up front and then me and Anthony. We drove around for like an hour. We go and drop Logan off at the yeti and I tell him thank you again. Anthony is in the front with me and Tessa has the whole back seat to herself. We go home and everyone comes outside to look at my car. Wow,I can't believe that just happened.

It was now about 1am and everyone else is asleep. Jake told me I could sleep in Erika's room tonight and tomorrow we would move my things in there. It was the only bedroom downstairs. Me and Anthony went down there to go to sleep. And we umm......we smashed,as some people might say. We went to sleep. Next morning. It was about 8:30am so I got up to make everyone breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon. Food was done and only Tessa was downstairs already. We both decided to yell at the same time for everyone to come eat breakfast.
Both:BREAKFAST!!!! PANCAKES AND BACON!!!!!!
A few people came running down. Soon everyone from upstairs was in the kitchen. Everyone got their pancakes and bacon and I was getting my food as Anthony came out of my room. He came over and gave me a quick kiss and got his breakfast.