Squirt

Lauren's POV
I sit on the couch sipping my beer, watching soccer game recaps. Knock knock knock I get up to see who it is. "Oh hey." I say seeing it's not Camz. "We are just here to get the last few of her things." I put my head down watching Lucy run upstairs to get the box and suitcase. "I should beat your ass." She laughs and jumps at me. "Who are you?" She just smirks. "Billie stop that isn't what we came here for." Lucy says walking down the stairs leaving out the door I touch her shoulder. "Wait. Can you please tell her I love her? And I would like to apologize for disrespecting you and your child."

Lucy's POV
I take a good look at Lauren. Damn she looks like shit. "It's ok dude. Just get some help ok." I dap her up. Billie drives away. We arrive to the house and Mila is feeding Penelope on the couch. "Cuban.." Billie smirks sitting beside Mila on the couch, putting her arm around her. Me and Penelope make eye contact and she immediately starts screaming. "Cmon my baby." I grab her. Mila shakes her head "You really need to stop spoiling her Lucy." I smirk kissing her forehead. "My moms on her way to pick her up for their little play date by the way." I nod my head hearing a knock on the door. I see Milas mom, I actually haven't seen her in a while. "Good afternoon." She brings me into a tight hug. "Hello Lucy. I'm so happy to see you." She pulls away kissing me on the cheek. "You've always been such a fine young woman." She smirks at me laughing taking P out my arms. "And how are you beautiful." Billie walks over introducing herself and Mila pushes me into the kitchen. "We need some time alone." She looks up at me with needy eyes. "I got you. Just calm your pussy."

Billie leaves and so does Milas mom with P. So I leave into the game room. Mila walks in with a towel and drops it. And I almost die. "Baby just give me a few seconds I'm playing call of duty." She shakes her head getting on her knees pulling down my sweatpants kissing my member through my underwear. Making me hard. "Daddy?" She looks up at me with innocent eyes. "Yes baby." She pulls my underwear down kissing my tip and spit in her hand and starts slowly stroking my dick. I groan. "Yo what the fuck Lucy?" My friends laugh over the mic. "Oh shit I'm sorry I got your back." They laugh. Mila smiles taking all of me down her throat and I throw my head back and she hums me feeling the vibration of her throat. My hips jerk upwards putting me deeper into her throat. She looks up at me coming up. She sits up straight and starts deep throating me I wanna fuck her face so hard. "Fuck this game." I throw the headphones off and push her to the ground. "Fuck my face daddy. Please I want you to cum in my throat." I lower myself down sliding into her throat. "Fuuuuck Mila" I moan. I pound her throat I'm so happy she doesn't have a gag reflex. She grabs my hips keeping me from pulling out. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She looks up at me and I pound faster cumming in her throat. I pull out and sit on the couch. She swallows smiling at me.
She turns around showing me how fucking wet she is. "Damn I love you." She grinds her wet pussy on the tip of my dick. She slides down bouncing her ass on her dick. I grab her hips pounding her as hard as I can and she gets up and squirts. "Do it again." Her legs shake and she turns around holding me. She's so fucking sexy man I can't wait to marry her. "Take my dick." Her eyes roll back and I grab her. I lay her on the couch and pound into her the slaps of our skin fill the room. I feel her cum again. She moans and scratches my back. "Fuck im gonna cum again." I pull out jerking onto her stomach she scratches my abs and kisses my neck as I cum. As soon as she lays down....

"FUCK LUCY." My eyes widen "Im sorry baby. I'm so sorry" I try not to laugh. "ITS IN MY DAMN EYE." I bust out laughing. "I pick her up taking her to the shower turning it on the rinse out her eye. "Open it. Cmon."

Camila's POV
I know damn well she didn't really cum in my eye man. "Open it." I look at her with one eye. "IM FUCKING TRYING TO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BETTER AIM." She starts laughing she forces my eyes open and we flush it with water. "Stop laughing." I pout. She sits on the corner of the tub dying laughing. We hear a ring and it's my phone. "Can you go get that you broken water gun?" She squints at me. "That was lame." She answers it and it's my mom. She's screaming and I wonder what it is I got to the room to see P on ft with her. "Listen baby. Listen to what she said." She smiles brightly. "Dada dada dada." I smile she said her first words. "Are you crying?" I look at Lucy. "Maybe."