Chapter 1

Octodad stepped outside and inhaled sharp and deep, it had been a long day at the office. On the surface, Octodad was a normal guy, he woke up next to his beautiful wife, had breakfast with his adoring kids, and went to work at a regular desk job. Other than the fact that he was, in reality, an octopus in a suit he was just a normal American dad trying to have it all. And for the most part, he was successful.

Despite his seemingly perfect life, Octodad needed to blow off steam just like everyone else. Tonight was one of those nights, Octodad stepped out of the stale air of his office and onto the bustling city street. He carefully maneuvered his two-tentacled legs down the street in the direction of the train station. On a typical night he would take a 20 minute train back to his suburban home to see his wife and children, but tonight was not a typical night. Octodad walked to the train station and then right pass it deeper into the city. As he walked deeper and deeper into shadier parts of town, his mind was hyper focused. His imagination was firing on all cylinders, thinking about his reward for working a long and hard week. He rarely indulged in his carnal pleasures but tonight was special, he had just gotten a promotion and had a little extra cash in his pocket - cash that he was ready to spend tonight.

Octodad wound his way through the busy streets until he came to his final destination, the red light district. Because he was an octopus he couldn't enjoy the same pleasures with his wife without blowing his cover, that was his reason for his monthly trips. Prostitutes, although uncouth, were a spectacular way from him to obtain what he needs without judgement. The depraved girls of the red light district have seen far worse than a kinky octopus or two, so there was no harm. He swiveled his head left to right searching for the perfect girl., sure it was only a one night stand but Octodad was still a man with standards. He saw plenty of beautiful girls, thin blondes, plump redheads, curvy brunettes, girls of all shapes, sizes, and color. There was truly something for everyone here.

In the span of several minutes, Octodad had managed to pace up and down the street several times without finding the right candidate. He had refused to leave empty tentacled and was about ready to settle for a second-rate whore. When there. He saw her. Hiding in the shadows of an alley, just out of site. The best girl in the city, the one who would make his night. She was gorgeous in his eyes, her stainless steel clearly polished and shined to perfection, her levers and dials had looked perky and untouched. Her long curly blonde locks flowing carelessly down her back. Just looking at her made him feel like he was 3 years old again.

He waddled up to her carefully, not too fast, not too slow. He didn't want to scare her off, she looked skittish like a kitten and he hoped she was playful like one too. He stood in front of her, puffed out his chest and made sucking and popping noises to indicate his needs. She didn't say anything at first, but then just nodded and led him to a nearby hotel. The room was cheaped and clearly well used, but as long as he was with this girl he didn't care. The bed creaked under his weight as he sat down, loosening his tie. His toaster had disappeared into the bathroom leaving him to use his imagination for the time being. There was an alarm clock on the bedside table, it read 7:13, his wife wouldn't expect him home for another three hours so there was plenty of time to get down to business.

He glanced at the clock, it now read 7:24 it had been ten minutes since his kitten had vanished. Octodad was still sitting on the bed, beginning to get hot and bothered by himself, spurred on by his own imagination. A creak from the bathroom door pulled him from his thoughts, and there she was clad only in lacy panties and matching stockings. His mouth was practically watering at the sight. She took her time while making her way towards him and stopped at his knees. His legs were already spread, octocock bulging slightly with arousal. His kitten took the zipper of his trousers into her mouth and slowly pulled it down. At that moment, his sold octocock sprung loose and bounced against his abdomen, it was long and orange like the rest of him. It wiggled a bit as the toaster pressed soft kisses to the tip, she proceeded to lick down the to the base of his octocock.

Above her she could hear him panting softly as she pressed her lips to the tip before fully engulfing him in her warm mouth. His hips bucked at the sudden feeling of her moist cavern around his octocock. Gradually, she moved her head faster along the length of his octocock, hollowing out her cheeks and sucking gently. He moved his tentacles to her hair, and held her head firmly in place as he slammed his massive tentacle into her. She nearly gagged as the tip hit the back of her throat, eyes teared up. Her choking noises only seemed to spur him on causing his hips to pick up their pace. She knew he was close as his rhythm became sloppy, suddenly he rammed his octocock into the back of her throat and held it there as cum poured down her throat. She felt drips of cum leak out of her mouth and down her chin. And that was just the start of the night.