10

Taehyung POV

Soori looked so cold today.... She never talk to me even she ignore me all the time....

I didn't even know the reason why she became like this.... Is not like I care.... To her....

I just used her.... For a bet....

I didn't love her..... She didn't even know that I got a girlfriend and date behind her back.... I didn't even felt guilt..... To my doings...

I felt really annoyed to your doings today.... So I decided to grab you wrist and walked to the rooftop....

"Why are ignoring me?? " I asked with a serious expression

"....."no answer...

"Speak to me..... " I said with a angry tone.... So I pinned you to the nearest wall and I put my hand beside your hand....

And then I put my hand in your chin and you look at me.... And then you put your hand to your chest.... And push me....

I almost fell down but I quickly balance my stability....

I looked at you.....walk towards at you and held your hands...

"Why are you like this?? " I asked again with a soft tone.

"Did you even love me?? " you asked suddenly...

I felt shock to your surprise question and I held your hand tightly.....

"Yes....., I love you, why are you asked me that question"I said....

"Nothing... I just felt like it.... " you answered...

Pheww.... I thought you knew that I only date you for a dare....

"OK... Let's go.... To the cafeteria" I said and hold your hand....

And walked....

END THE TAEHYUNG POV

Soori POV

You love me..... Are you even sure about that.....???

I actually wanted to asked you a question that why are cheated at me....??

But I can't.... Maybe it will lead into a break up.....so I decided not to ask you that question....

We spend together today.... Like there is no problem...