Part 32

WARNING: KINDA MATURE TOWARDS THE END OF THE PART

Briar POV

The moment I walk through the front door back home, I know something happened. I just can't tell if its a good thing or a bad thing.

"Briar, how are you?" Franci asks rushing over to my side.

'I'm fine." I smile. "What's going on?"

"Logan and Devon have split up and they've decided to go home early." Franci looks down to the ground. "They left about ten minutes ago actually, you just missed them."

"Oh." I say. "That's a shame."

Everyone in the room looks away from me at that moment, and I get the feeling they're not being completely honest with me. I'll ask Myles about it later.

"I'm so sorry, Briar, but Kingsley, Ryan and I are meeting with some friends of ours. I didn't want to have to leave you after you just got home but I had already made plans with them before your accident." Franci apologises to me. "I made sure Myles stayed home with you though, at least you'll have his company until your dad gets home."

"Its okay, don't worry about it." I reassure her. "I'm sure I'll be fine."

They go and meet their friends after that, leaving Myles and I home alone. I walk upstairs to my room, Myles follows closely behind me probably making sure I don't fall down the stairs again or something.

"You know you don't have to watch me every move." I tell him, smirking. "I don't need babysitting. Besides now that Logan's gone we're not together anymore."

"True." He shrugs and backs off slightly.

I walk into my bedroom and sit on the bed and he sits on the chair. Its silent for a while before Myles says, "It was Logan. She pushed you down the stairs."

"Are you sure." I ask him.

"I'm sure." He nods. "She admitted she did it because she was jealous of you. That's also why she broke up with Devon."

"Oh ... " I sigh, looking down to the floor.

"And don't worry I didn't really hurt her. At least not badly." Myles says.

"That sounded very convincing." I say sarcastically.

"Haha." He laughs and stands up coming closer to me. "I'm so glad you're okay. Its nice having you back here."

He tucks a strand piece of my hair behind my ear and lifts my chin up. Suddenly, he crashes his lips upon mine. I kiss back intensely, our lips moving in sync with one another. He pulls off my top and I do the same to his. My hands run all the way down his back. A rush of urgency washes over me.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks me.

I nod and bite my lip. "More than anything."

This is definitely going to be more than just a make out session.