Part 13•

⚠️trigger alert⚠️

Taehyung and Jimin had had a really fun day, they played games, talked, watched movies, they enjoyed.

It was 8:00 pm and so Tae offered Jimin to go to the store and buy him some dinner to eat together at the house, and Jimin accepted.

Jimin had to stay at the house because his father didn't had keys.

Tae had just left headed to the store.

Minutes later Jimin hears a knock on the door and opens

As soon as he opened he smelled alcohol, he smelled trouble. He was scared, really scared. He hadn't felt that exact feeling since years ago, and now it was back.

"Hello my Jiminie" -his father entered the apartment swinging and Jimin closed the door-
"It's been a long day for you, you should go to sleep dad"
"How could I go to sleep before Jiminie time?"

Jimin got even more scared hearing those words and gulped

"Dad, just go to sleep" -he tried keeping it cool-
"Where was my room again? Can you take me there?"
"Yeah, it's over here" -he guided his father and they both entered the room
"Really nice room, but.....next time I could sleep in yours"
Jimin froze
"Dad just.."
"JUST WHAT? Just go to sleep?? I TOLD YOU I WASN'T GOING TO SLEEP before my Jiminie time"
Jimin tried to get out of the room but his dad grabbed his wrist and pulled Jimin to the bed.
His father was really strong.

"Come here Jiminie" -he forced Jimin to stand up and pined him against the wall. One hand holding both Jimin's hands above his head, while with the other one unzipped his own pants.
Jimin started to cry and tried to scream.
"Undress for me Jiminie" -he whispered into Jimin's ear and Jimin turned around, seeing half of the man's pants down. He kept trying to escape but his father wouldn't let him.
"Now get in your knees Jiminie"
"No" -Jimin said struggling to talk-
"I said" -he kicked Jimin making him fall in his knees - "get on you knees....good boy"

Jimin couldn't talk at all.

His father told him to suck on his member, that was now out, and Jimin refused to

"You are a bad bad boy Jiminie" -he put his pants back on- "you'll have to be punished"
"No please...leave m...." -Jimin couldn't finish, his father had kicked him on the stomach making him fall in the ground in pain-
"You've been a bad boy" -he kept repeating and giving really strong kicks to Jimin's stomach-

Then he pulled Jimin up by his shirt, this one was already defenseless, and started punching his son in the face one time and another and another and another and then he suddenly felt someone turning him around by the shoulder and punching his face SO HARD.

Taehyung hit the man again and this one fell in the bed. Jimin collapsed on the floor, his face covered in blood and he couldn't resist the pain in his stomach. Tae kneeled next to him and just then saw the wounds Jimin's face had

Luckily enough Tae's parents were both doctors and had taught him some stuff.

Tae heard the man behind him standing up and stood up right away

"Oh I'm not done with you" -Tae punched him again this time even stronger if that was even possible. The father was now so clueless of what was happening that he was really vulnerable and easy to deal with.

Tae grabbed him by the collar and got him out of the apartment not before yelling him to never come back if he appreciated his life.

He ran back to Jimin who was still conscious but couldn't move

"Chimi, everything is going to be alright"
"Yeah, now that you are here" -Jimin struggled to say

After Tae cleaned and cured Jimin's injuries the best that he could, and called his father to see if he needed to take Jimin to the hospital (which he didn't) they both sat in the couch and talked about it

"I'm sorry Taehyung" -said Jimin, still in pain but better than before-
"Sorry?? For what?"
"Not telling you the truth"
"Are you kidding? You don't have to apologize, I understand"
"You've been so great and honest to me....and I haven't"
"You are wrong. You are and have been so great to me. This is just too personal and clearly you weren't ready to tell me"
"Or anyone"- Jimin started- "he has always been abusive with me, since I was like seven years old" -he took a deep breath and kept going- "since my mother left us, he became an alcoholic, an aggressive one. He would sometimes just get in my room, drunk, and hit me till I sometimes even passed out"
Tae couldn't help but to hold Jimin's hand
"One day he hit me with his belt, another day he just threw stuff at me, and I was so defenseless...." -tears fell out of Jimin's eyes- "I was just a kid"
"That is....terrible Jimin" -Tae had the most worried face-
"He'd first hit me because he was mad at mom for leaving, and Jin was too strong for him to handle. But after some time it became a habit, there was no reason to it"
"Then why was he hitting you now??" -Tae asked really worried-
"He was hitting me because I refused.." -Jimin's voice cracked- "I refused to do...sexual stuff to him" -Jimin lowered his head while sobbing-
"WHAT?? Jimin tell me that was the firs.."
"He did it three times" -Jimin didn't let Tae finish- "one when I was ten, then when I was eleven and then when I was thirteen"
Tae was just too shocked
"He raped me......three times"

Jimin started sobbing and leaned on Tae's shoulder while this one hugged him as tight as he could.
Jimin was crying his eyes out.
Tae just by holding him and hearing him, started crying too.

"D-does anyone know about this Jimin?" -Tae said after like five silent minutes of hugging Jimin-
"No" -Jimin looked down- "Jin knew dad hit me sometimes, he even saved me once or twice, but I've always been too ashamed of telling him all the truth"
"Oh my god Jimin this is really serious" -Tae was still with a serious face- "your dad could go to jail for all of that"
"I tried to make the complaint once, at age 14, but he realized and hit me again"
"Oh god Jimin this is really messed up...." -Taehyung started crying facing his head down- "I'm sorry"
"Sorry for what??"
"I wasn't here to protect you" -Tae cried harder- "I'm so sorry"

Jimin pulled Tae closer and hugged him "you saved me Tae, thank you"