Secrets

Mamrie waits anxiously for Grace to come over. The blonde had told her that she needed to tell her something. It worried Mamrie because normally she would just say it to her on the phone but now she wants to come over. She can't think of anything that it could be but Grace sounded pretty scared on the phone. They've been friends for about 7 years and Grace has only done this once before and that was when she told her she was leaving New York for Los Angeles. Mamrie had taken it well but Grace for sure didn't. She cried in Mamrie's arms for about an hour but then Mamrie told her that she would come visit her almost every month. After Grace was gone however, it was hard for Mamrie. Of course she had other friends but it wasn't the same having her best friend on the other side of the country. So, when she visited, she would make sure she stayed for about a month every time. And when her YouTube career really kicked off she decided to move to beautiful LA almost 2 years later. Everything since then has been great! They're best friends with Hannah Hart who is absolutely delightful in Mamrie's eyes. The three of them were named the Holy Trinity of YouTube. Mamrie smiles to herself while she's thinking about how happy she is. She's interrupted by a knock at her door. She walks over and greets the blonde.

"Grace, you know you can just walk in right?" Mamrie snorts.

"I uh wasn't sure if Beanz was...nevermind." Grace sighs while shutting the door behind her.

"Come sit Gracie. You sounded a bit worried on the phone." Mamrie pats the seat next to her.

Grace nods and sits down and sighs, staring at the television that's barely audible. Mamrie faces Grace and stares at her.

"Ok, you either have great hearing or you're just ignoring me. May I remind you, you were the one who wanted to talk to me?" Mamrie jokes. Grace turns her head and looks at Mamrie.

"Um yeah sorry. Can I have a beer or something first?" Grace asks, walking towards the redheads fridge. Mamrie nods and the blonde sits back down. She's silent again, sipping on her beer.

"Ok ok, don't be afraid. You can tell me anything." Mamrie looks at her with worried eyes.

"Ok." Grace sighs and turns to Mamrie.

"You see, I've been keeping a secret for awhile now. I think it's time to tell you because I can't keep it in anymore." Grace whispers.

"Grace, you're scaring me. Are you okay?" Mamrie asks, worriedly.

"Yeah I just...I've been having feelings for someone for quite a bit now." Grace admits.

"Grace! That's great! It's Chester isn't it? Oh my god it's Chester!" Mamrie stands up, while smiling.

Grace just stares at her while Mamrie paces back and forth.

"This could work Grace! I'll just have to set it up. Here ya know what? I'll just call-" Mamrie starts but gets cut off by Grace standing up.

"Mamrie no! It's not Chester! Just...can you let me finish?" Grace says.

"Yeah sorry." Mamrie nods and sits back down, looking a bit embarrassed.

"The reason why I'm kinda scared to tell you is because well, she's a girl. I fancy a woman." Grace sighs and looks down.

Mamrie is dumbfounded but she believes her. Grace is definitely being serious. She knows Grace and she can just tell by her face.

"Ok. That's totally fine. Are you good friends with her?" Mamrie asks.

Mamrie knows exactly who it is but she has to make sure.

Grace nods in silence. Mamrie can't hold it in anymore, she squeals and jumps up.

"Grace, I know exactly who it is. I got this Grace. I've set people up before! I'll just invite her to a party tomorrow night!" Mamrie walks into her room and pulls out her phone, grinning. She calls her other blonde friend.

"Hannah! I'm having a party tomorrow night. My place at 10, yeah?" Mamrie says excitedly.

"Uh yeah dude sure. I'll bring some wine. See you then! Love you!" Hannah hangs up.

Mamrie dials a bunch of her other friends and tells them to bring friends. She walks out of her room and sees Grace stand up, looking at her with confusion.

"She's coming tomorrow night! Everything will be good! Don't worry, it's all good. Hopefully by tomorrow night, you'll have yourself a girlfriend!" Mamrie winks.

Hopefully, Grace thinks.

Grace is practically speechless so she just smiles and nods. The two have a conversation about real housewives for about an hour and then Grace looks at the clock.

"Oh Mames, I should get going. It's getting pretty late. I'll see you tomorrow night?" Grace asks, standing up.

"Hey why don't you come over early? How about 8? Bring all of your dresses and makeup. I'll make sure you look good tomorrow for you know who, yeah?" Mamrie smirks.

"Oh gosh, that should be fun!" Grace laughs sarcastically.

"Bitch you know it will." Mamrie laughs and waves as Grace walks out of her front door.

Mamrie is determined to get her two best friends together. It'll happen. Besides, they're perfect for each other!

Author's note: ok is it Hartsquared? Or is it Hartbig? Or is it Mace? You tell me. This story will probably only be 2 chapters total. Feedback is always welcome and I accept prompts! Just message me ;)