A/N

201 READS!!!

This makes soooo happy and it seems that just yesterday (more like three weeks ago) I was writing one for 100 reads!!!

My little pathetic heart is singing!

I love you all so much!

So... I feel like the story has slowed down a considerable amount. Instead of writing a couple of days into a chapter and I write a couple of hours. In one case it was more like ten minutes! Should the plot be moving faster or is the slowness okay?

And with that

I feel like I bombard you guys with new information every chapter....

BOOM - VIRGIL HAS A TWIN

BOOM- DECEIT ISN'T AS EVIL AS
               WE THINK

BOOM- PATTON IS THEIR FATHER

BOOM- HIS BROTHER IS
               DEPRESSION

Like.

BOOM BOOM BOOM ALL THE WAY HOME!

Do I need to add more backstory? Or maybe some more filler between information?

I like explaining how things look, like Roman's sword or the trait marking book. Is that okay or is that boring?

Does Logan being a college student make sense?

I need to write Logan's depression back in somehow....and LoganIsRelatable has given me a fantastic idea. (From your comment on the last chapter, if you're wondering.) Thank youuu!

If Patton and Virgil both love Logan, than that means a father and son duo loves Logan. Ew. O.o

But. Spoiler. That is gonna change, friends. Although it was implied in the story...

I have a new theory on trait age, btw.

Anyways, without further ado....

STORY FACTS

1. All of Logan's letters were written in cursive. Behold:

 Behold:

2. Logan signed the letters in specific ways. Even the characters don't currently understand their true meanings (or given much thought to them.)

3. Here's a list of current or possibly soon to be current characters and roles as of chapter 17:

Thomas (Sub)
Logan (Main)
Hawk (Sub) (....Yes. The dog is a Sub-
                         Main Character. He's
                         kind of important.)
Patton (Main)
Roman (Main)
Virgil (Main)
Deceit (Minor)
Depression (Minor)
Landon (Minor)
???????????? (?)
???????? (?)
??? ???????? (?)

4. Death! Yes.

5. It's obvious, Logan knew that this was a possibility from the moment Roman first slapped him.

One last thing.

Should I name the chapters instead of simply putting chapter numbers?

Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! See y'all later!

♥️

~JessieBear020