Thursday

So Thursday came along and I couldn't wait to see what would happen, so the night before I shaved every inch of hair on my body to make sure I looked presentable just in case it was time to fuck. In my head I knew I really wanted to and I knew that he wanted to too. It was about 1:00 pm and he finally texted me saying it was okay for me to come over. When I walked into his house he had this evil grin on his face and I found it so sexy. He gave me a hug and we went to his bedroom. He asked me did I want to watch a movie so I said yes. He turned one on and he jumped on his bed and told me to come lay beside him. I got on the bed and started to put on some lipgloss just to set the mood hoping that we would kiss. When I got done, he stared into my eyes, leaned over and kissed me long and slow. He slowly started to unbutton my pants and I was WET. He took off my pants and panties and told me to open my legs. I opened them wide and he started eating me out. It felt so amazing and took my breath away. I couldn't help but let out a little moan. When he got done eating me, he took his sweats off and started to put on a condom. When he whipped that thing out i mean it was huge😩. He told me to bend over and asked "You ready?" I screamed "Yes daddy!" He put it in slow at first and started going faster. I moaned so loud the neighbors probably heard me . Jayden asked "What's my name?" and I screamed "DADDYYY!" he slowed it down a little then stopped. He told me he didn't want to hurt me but I told him I loved it. I told him I wanted to do him a favor before I leave since he did one for me. He asked "What?" I said in a moaning voice, "Imma suck your dick." All he said was "bet" and whipped that dick out AGAIN🤪. I got on my knees and sucked it to the tip top. He loved it so much and I did too. When I cleaned up, I told him, "now that's MY dick." He said " I know babe." I got in his lap and kissed him. He looked at me and said "now let's go get them hotdogs." I replied with "I already had minez😉."