His Blood Speaks

*❤Rhapsody Of Realities*
_HIS BLOOD SPEAKS_

Sunday, January 6th.
Pastor Chris

*"For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord’s death till he come." (1 Corinthians 11:26).*

What an amazing grace the Lord Jesus brought to us! The Bible says His blood speaks better things than the blood of Abel, crying for salvation, rather than vengeance (Hebrews 12:24). When  we  take  the  Communion,  we’re  testifying  that His shed blood in our behalf has brought us into fellowship with God, made us whole, safe, sound, and excellent.

His divine blood speaks your divine health; it speaks to devils of darkness, angels of God, and all of creation  that  the reason Jesus died  has  been fulfilled in  your  life.  Jesus  never  told  us  to  take  a  drink  of  water for our healing, even though we might, if we’re led by  the  Spirit  to  do  so  at  any  time.  He  never  told  us  to swallow or rub anything, even though we might do so, if we’re particularly led by the Spirit. But one thing He told us to drink is the Cup of His blood! He said to do it in memory of Him.

That blood is greater than any drug or syrup; it’s effectual and effective against any kind of sickness or infirmity. As you partake of the Communion, you’re affirming that nothing of the devil can thrive in your body. His blood was poured out that you may live; so, it makes no difference what the problem is; by the power of the Holy Spirit, the victory is yours.

Perhaps you’ve been suffering from an incurable blood disease or having symptoms of cancer; the blood of Jesus speaks your healing. Believe this and affirm accordingly. The Communion of His body and blood serves to remind us of our unbroken and unbreakable fellowship  with  Him,  as  well  as  our  wholeness  or completeness in Him. His body was broken that we may never be broken by sickness, disease or pain. He gave His life that you may live in health and strength. Hallelujah!

Drink the Cup with this consciousness, and His peace and glory will reign in your life.

*PRAYER*

*I’ve been transferred from the domain of darkness and  established  in  God’s  Kingdom  of  life,  light,  and glory, where I reign and rule with Jesus. I affirm that I’ll never be sick, broken, wounded or be defeated, because  I  have  the  life of  God  in  me. Righteousness, success, divine health, and supernatural prosperity are part of my divine heritage in Christ. Glory to His Name forever!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; ||*

*|| Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt. ||*

*|| Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel. ||* 

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Matthew 5:21-48 & Genesis 15-17

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Matthew 3:10-17 & Genesis 6

*Calabar Ministry Center is Making The News, Follow The Link Below To Be A Part Of It:*
https://www.kingsch.at/p/SG44eG1

*Enjoy an unforgettable experience, Follow Pastor Chris on kingschat:*
http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/cecrossrivervz