he's in my throat

Aftering eating shit pizza, Louis doesn't feel too well.

The boys are all scattered around the half-empty boxes, and Louis is trying his best to be polite. Harry's stepfather is finally gone, leaving them with the food and the matresses.

And though Louis' doing his best to smile, he can feel the grease working its way back up. He's contemplating whether he should force it down with his beer and take the chance of opening his mouth or not. The smell is utterly bile and is nauseating Louis to the point of actual sickness.

Meanwhile, Niall's vexatiously playing some crap guitar. The blonde being the most excited about their current oppurtunity, is on top of the world. It's quite a shame considering he's just a background boy, just kind of there. The boys had all told Simon four was certianly enough, but he insisted that the last edition would be good.

The last addition was now coaxing the barely chewed slice of pizza back up Louis' throat.

"Can you bottle up." Louis snaps, nudging the little doll.

The mixture of laughter and singing stopped as they all turned to Louis.

"Priss..." Zayn scolds.

"It was annoying." Louis defends, completely passing the actually reason behind his anger away.

"Bullshit, 'it was annoying'." The brunette scoffs.

"I mean what I say," Louis insists, "and I say what I mean."

Zayn laughs, like actually full on laughs at Louis. He looks in Louis' direction mocking him. His smile's wide and his eyes are sparkling smugly. It makes Louis fidget, want to curl up and die maybe. His stomach isn't settling anymore at the thought.

"You're so deep, master," Zayn stifles another laugh, "please enlighten us more!"

Louis' fists tighten, along with his throat. Zayn's just shitting on Louis' pride, making him close to detonation. Louis' immediate reaction is for his small hands to reaching around himself and cross his arms over the stout tummy as protection.

"As if it was annoying," Zayn contemns, "our queen was simply having an identity crisis," he licks his lips devilishly, "She was just reminding herself that she's still an egotistical bitch."

Louis can feel that one in his gut, drop all the way to his toes. He jumps at Zayn's words, as if they were the cracks of a whip. And pathetically, Louis hugs himself more firm than before. He is struggling to push back the nausea while in the mist of attaining his footing.

Louis' brow furrows, "It was annoying to me!" He repeats himself.

Niall speaks up, mouth full of pepperoni, "It's okay. I probably was." He swallows thickly and begins to chomp on another piece, "Nice call Lou." The blonde defends Louis.

He's choking down the swell in his throat. Niall's statement shot fire into him, causing blood to rush through his veins furiously.

Louis can feel everyone's eyes on him, making the hairs on his neck rise. He doesn"t know where to look. His eyelashes are hanging low in attempts to create himself a shield. He's truly embarassed with his teeth no longer out, his claws pulled back in. He can certainly handle Zayn's smartass jabs, but Louis Tomlinson doesn't need the help of a dumb little puppy like Niall.

In hopes to regain his demeanor, Louis wills himself to triumphantly turn his feeble frown into a smirk.

"See," Louis spits, "Piggy, here, agrees with me."

Louis wants some sort of reaction, a bone to pick. And even though he prefers to fuck with Zayn, it could be any of them at this point.

The only recognisable reaction he gets is a groan from Zayn.