6 | Babe

" We're going to check in a hotel, it's too late to go back home at this hour." Jin said as the bodyguards drove them to a hotel after the award show ended.

They get in the hotel, by its surroundings it sure was expensive as hell, " Hold this key, we're going to share a room. Let's go. " Jin said to Taehyung.

" You're rich as fuck but still, we have to share a room. " Taehyung rolled his eyes while they were getting in the lift.

" Why? I bet you actually like it. " Jin winked.

" Can you stop winking at me?! It makes me cringe! " Taehyung snapped.

" Does it really make you cringe? Or it makes you hard instead? " Jin trapped Taehyung in between his hand on the lift wall.

Taehyung gulped thinking if Jin knew he was jerking himself in the toilet at the award show, " What are you saying? Let me go! "

" But I don't want to, love. " Jin whispered sweetly in his ears making Taehyung almost fall on his knees.

Luckily the lift was already open, " Come on, we're here. " Taehyung used this opportunity to get away from him.

" Why are you so cute! " Jin pinched Taehyung's blushing cheeks while walking to their room.

Taehyung opened the room to revealed a such luxury sight, " You like it? " Jin asked.

" So much! " Taehyung ran and threw his tired ass on the bed.

" I know you didn't bring any clothes with you, so I brought you my clothes." Jin passed him a bag.

" Thanks! " Taehyung quickly went to the bathroom with the bag.

Jin layed down on the bed scrolling through Instagram and he noticed lots of fans accounts were posting about him and Taehyung,

" They're so sweet, I hope the rumours are true. " Jin read one of the comments.

" I hope so too. " He said to himself and closed the phone, slowly resting his eyes closed.

" Oi, hyung! Wake up, you have to take a bath. " Jin felt someone was poking his cheeks.

" Umphhhh. " Jin whined and covered himself with the blanket.

" If you don't want to take a bath, at least change your clothes! "

" Change it for me. " Jin said under the blanket.

" Are you serious?! " Taehyung hit him with the pillow.

" Or do you want me to sleep with these clothes on? I'm okay with it tho." Jin was actually already fully awake and was grinning widely under the blanket.

" Ugh, fine. " Taehyung whined and went to get his clothes.

Taehyung opened up the blanket, " Don't blame me if anything happen. " Taehyung mumbled.

" Huh? "

" What? Oh, nothing. " He covered up.

" I feel like I'm treating a paralyzed person. " Taehyung took off his coat and put it on the sofa.

" Whatever. " Jin smiled.

" Yah! You're awake, why don't you do it yourself?! "

" Because I'm tired. Don't you pity me? " Jin pouted.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, " Pervert. " Taehyung unbuttoned his shirts one by one and it was really awkward because no one was saying anything.

" Get up. " Taehyung said so he could took of the shirt and Jin sat up.

As Taehyung was taking off his shirts, he didn't realized that he was getting too close to Jin until their noses accidentally brushed against each other.

Taehyung was about to backed away when the door bell ringed, both of them looked at the door " Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

" Let me get that cock blocker. " Jin ' tsked ' and get up to get the door, leaving a blushing Taehyung behind.

Jin opened the door, revealing a same height perfect face familiar guy standing in front of him, " What are you doing here? Go away. " Jin was half on closing the door but the guy stopped him with his foot in between the door.

" Babe, please. We need to talk. " The guy pleaded.

" Jungkook, we broke up 4 months ago and I've nothing to do with you anymore. "

Jeon Jungkook, a famous and well known actor and model in the world. He and Seokjin was given the title the ' Kings Of Couples ' before they break up, which shocked the whole universe. Until now, their cause of break up was still unknown.

" But please give me one chance to fix myself, to fix us. All these months I can't live peacefully without you. I still love you, babe. "

" ' Babe '. Haha, don't ever call me that again. I'm tired of all your lies. I've better things to do rather than listening to your bullshits. " Jin rolled his eyes, but deep inside he wanted to cry badly knowing how it hurts him so much to go against the ' love of his life '.

" Hyung, who's that? " Taehyung yelled from inside the room.

" Who's in your room?! " Jungkook tried to barged in but Jin hold him outside.

" Kookie stop!- " Jin stopped as soon as he realized the word the slipped off his mouth. He just called him ' Kookie '. Jin had stopped calling him that since they broke up.

" You called me- Kookie. I knew it, you still love me! " Jungkook quickly hugged Jin tightly, completely forget about Taehyung's voice.

Jin released himself from the hug and tried to control himself to not tearing up in front of him, " Go, I don't need you anymore. I already have a new life, and please don't ruin it. " Jin said to him clearly and closed the door shut.

" Hyung, what took you so long? Who was that? " Taehyung asked.

" Just a pizza guy, wrong room. " Jin faked a smile.

" Oh okay. "

Jin climbed up the bed, pulling Taehyung to joined him and cover themselves with the blanket.

" Hyung- "

" Shhh, let's just rest. " Jin cuddled him and Taehyung just nodded, thinking that his hyung must have a problem.

" Who was that actually? " Taehyung asked himself in his mind, not buying the ' pizza guy ' lie.