Chapter 3

Nandini looked outside her car, speeding it forward with a smile, the way was bright and lonely but soon her expression of calmness turned to black lines on her head, the sweet smile turned dark and soon a sneer appeared.

The moment she saw three cars racing behind hers, her face turned red with anger. This guy doesn't know when to stop. She raced forward with more speed and took the way where the sign board pointed dangerous. Now they will see the danger she was.

The place looked like another copy of hell but that didn't scared nandini. The girl has been made to see every hell by her uncle, no small thing like this can scare, none at all. The beauty sped up through the thick forest and knew what will come ahead, the way to real hell. The three cars sped up too but she can only see two cars now, he took the bait. Nandini's thinking accelerated and soon she reached the end of the damn road and there she saw the third car. Manik standing leaning his back on the front of the car and looking like he has had enough of her damn attitude. But he doesn't know she will die then going with him. Uncle won't like her going without fight.

"Well, well, well! Hello there! How are you my dear runaway? Felt freedom for a good time now , I see. Now time to go back dear, time to go to your new home, my place." and with these words Manik step forward and soon her one hand grabbed by him and she laughed and said "Manik genevene, don't you think it was too easy for you to get to me?"

Listening her words Manik's brain raced and soon he pulled her into his arms, embracing her from behind and spoke something in her ear and laughed lightly making his guards wonder that only in one day, their princess, soon to be queen made their king laugh so much, what will happen when she will stay with him for whole life?

The beautiful girl thought her shadow guards can save her, but she didn't knew that nothing can save her anymore. She is smart and feisty but not that much. She fought hard but now it's my turn to show her reality. She won't fight or resist anymore. That's for sure.

Manik held her close to him and heard the helicopter landing and pulled her inside it when it landed successfully. He ordered them to be taken to his place still holding her like his priced possession.

Nandini was looking conflicted about meeting genevene's mother, she has known her aunt, her soon to be mother, according to her uncle. She liked the lady but she didn't liked the guy she was marrying, not one bit. Her thoughts raced as how she can run far away but life won't be as easy to run now. She knows that well. And now she will have to fight, staying there only.

"uncle told me that you will come to get me, but I can handle his property well, you don't need to have control over it. Let me go." nandini spoke in hurry but her voice never softened, it remained as hard as it can be, threatening.

Manik looked at the small girl, now sitting beside him, held down by him. His thought process was all about what uncle had told her to make her fight him so much. Aren't his looks enough to make any girl fall on knees?. He looked at her and said "it's not for your property, I need some secrets and you, darling, are coming with me to my place, to my world, not because I want to have uncle's business but because I am intrigued by you and uncle have told me to take care of you, you will be my bride tomorrow. Be ready."

After listening these words Nandini's face turned pale, with fright or too much anger, don't know. And here comes a flying kick...

No?

No.

Manik held her in a way, no part of her body moves. Bloody heavy dog. Manik looked at her and spoke in a calm tone "calm down, darling, you know you don't have a choice, why try?".

Nandini's thought process started again and this time thinking how to stop the wedding. Only a mad girl or gold digger can marry this bulldozer and I am none. Her thinking is clear, no way was she marrying this... this... god... she can't describe this stupid man in words. He is such a torture to her mind, body and... heart? Where did that came from?

Manik looked down the his lovely yet kung-fu panda like lass, deep in her thoughts. Must be thinking how to stop the wedding. "why wasting time when you know this wedding will happen?"

Nandini looked at this fine piece of man, with all the patience she spoke "because I don't want to marry you"

Her words were enough to make him held her tighter, almost threatening way. And his hold told her that whatever she does, he isn't letting her go.

The lass will soon fall for him and he will make her his queen.

To be continued...

Next part only when I will feel that you guys are interested in the book...
Till then