Sierra XX

She leaned against the edge of the window, head propped up on her arm. Breakfast was simple, she had a bagel, and still felt half asleep. They were going to a traveling outdoor fair, which seemed odd since it had snowed literally yesterday, but it had almost completely melted and the sun was stabbing her eyeballs.

"We're here!" Sebastian's cheerful voice sounded throughout the van.

The others shifted and climbed out of the parked vehicle.

Sierra stepped out after them and stared at the sight in front of her. Oh man were they going to be busy.

»» — ⋆❀⋆ — ««

"Round two!" Zach slapped another set of tickets down on the counter.

The man running the booth shrugged and took the tickets, resetting the game.

"Are... Are you really sure this is where you want to spend your tickets?" Erin questioned.

"I'm gonna get this, just you watch!" The bell rang and he started shooting.

It was all quite chaotic really, Zach was shooting down targets one after the other as Maggie yelled so called "encouragement" at him. "You can do better, you scrub!" Erin and Sierra just watched. The other six had gone off in search of food, so they didn't get to see the odd spectacle.

To their surprise, he actually managed to knock down all the targets.

The booth guy - under closer inspection, his name tag said his name was Steve - stared as Zach smirked. "Uh, which prize ya want, kid?"

He pointed at black leopard with gold eyes. "That one." Steve handed it to him and Zach gasped. "Wow, it's actually really soft." There was a sparkle in his eyes as he handed it to Erin. "For you, m'lady."

"U-Uh, thanks," she held the stuffed animal in front of her, blocking her face.

Sierra watched her curiously. She would have thought Erin would have some sarcastic comment or snappy comeback about being called "m'lady," but she seemed... kind of embarrassed for once.

Erin's eyes flickered up, and the two were caught in another round of awkward eye contact. Only this time...

Erin didn't look away.