Confusion

~Christine's POV~
'My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm really nervous for no apparent reason but I just met him today yet I can't take my mind off of him.'

Since we were only introducing ourselves we got a half day and I tell you, I am so confused.

'What was that feeling when I saw him? It felt like a gust of wind with a scent of mint pass by, or as if a light surrounded him, illuminating a pleasant glow or...... I'm overthinking things...... I should just clear my mind.'

Ring!!!! Ring!!!!!

"Huh?" I told myself as I pulled out my phone.

"Oh.... It's from Grace...." I mumbled, I accepted her call and answered.

"Mm... Moshi Moshi what is it Grace?"

(Bold- Grace Italics- Christine)

"Hey Chrisy! You sorta left school in a hurry, something wrong?"

"It's nothing, just had a lot on my mind recently... Anyways what did I miss?"

"Oh... You didn't miss much but Jun invited all of us to his place so I decided to hit you up and ask you if you're down for it."

"Sure but how am I supposed to get there without knowing where to go?"

"His house is a few blocks away from school, Tenshi Tōri(Angel street)."

"Hm.... Guess I'll go, see ya!"

"See ya soon!"

*Hangs up.*

"I guess I could try to know more about the guy...... It's kinda rare to find someone who's a total cool dude." I said to myself before turning around and walking to the direction of Jun's place.

'Hm.... Back to what I was thinking about earlier, he really seems like a cool guy but.... we just met, yet what was that feeling?.... I should think about this later.' I thought.

~Time skip brought to you by author-chan listening to bnha op.2 on repeat~

~Lisa's POV~

Everyone was waiting for Christine to arrive while all of us were either engulfed in using our phones or talking about their favorite books *ahem George and Sunshine ahem* suddenly the doorbell rang and I was told to open it by none other than the lazy pink haired male...well why couldn't HE do it?! Well he's lazy and Jun is still preparing snacks.

I stood up and opened the door to see Christine panting.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Huh... Stupid dogs hah... They're lucky I didn't hit them with a water lance huh....." Christine replied.

"Well come in, we're all in the living room."

(For those who want to know what Jun's house looks like.)

)