36

Play song while reading.

Elijah

"I'm never going to forgive her for this, I don't care what she is to me." I put the bottle to my lips and drank letting the liquor coat my throat, comforting me like I was a lonely child being held his mother. But in fact I was lonely, lonely and broken. "Eli you have to forgive her she's doing horrible without you."  Said Emanuel who had only came here to "save me from my self " whatever that means.

"I don't have to do a god damn thing except drink this bottle of whiskey and wait for death." My arm fell from the couch as the bottle hung onto my fingers for dear life. After all these years I finally allowed myself to love again, then this happens. "Elijah you have to see the truth of it all." His voice was calm yet it was laced with a hint of worry.

I stood up and sped off before he could stop me. My anger led me to an abandoned park. A couple laying in the grass. The closer I got to them the louder their heartbeats became. Baring my teeth I swiftly grabbed the girl biting her neck draining her of the blood in her body.

Her body fell beside the guy and before he could process what was going on I bit him. Leaving their bodies in the park I walked away onto an abandoned road. The image of Amadine and Ric replayed in my head like a record kept on repeat. Why would she do this? If she needed comfort why not let ME comfort her?!

Walking along the highway my feet suddenly stopped in their tracks. I didn't know why until I turned around. "What do you want Amandine?" She stood five feet away from me with this fear in her eyes. "Elijah I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

I sped closer to her so she could look me in the eyes as she fed me her lies. "You're not sorry you're just sorry you got caught." Her breathing because heavier with every second, and it had became apparent to me as to why she was scared. She wasn't scared of me, she was scared of losing me. But it's too late because I'm already gone.

"Why can't you see that I'm sorry, I've tried everything and nothing is working." Frustration swept over her face as guilt poured into her eyes. Those eyes, those dark green sometimes hazel eyes were my weakness. "Try leaving me the fuck alone, I don't want you back and I never will. " The frustration that was once there quickly turned into hurt and sadness at my words.

She looked up at me not knowing what exactly to say while I glared down at her

She looked up at me not knowing what exactly to say while I glared down at her. Her beauty was making it harder to be mad right now. I reached out and wiped the tears from her cheek with my thumb as she cried. Just her touch alone licked the wounds of my broken heart. If she was to kiss me I'd give in and take her back in a heartbeat.

"I wanna come back home Elijah, please I'm sorry." My hand fell from her face as I was reminded of the pain that she had caused me. "No, not now not yet you have to make a decision as to who your heart wants to be with." Her body hung onto mine like the scars from my past that wouldn't go away as she hugged me. I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath as I tried not to unfold and break.

Pulling her away she wiped the rivers of tears that ran down her cheeks. Her eyes held regret and hurt that I myself couldn't stand to see. "I can't do this." I said before leaving. I couldn't stand to her like this.

( Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote )