December 25th

"Are you asleep?"

Your voice was just above a whisper, but you knew Tom would hear you if he was awake. After waking up back to back in the bed, you'd tried your best to lie still and go back to sleep, but that didn't last very long - it was Christmas morning, after all.

Tom grunted in reply, something that sounded like 'numph'. You took that to mean 'no, I'm awake', rolling over and draping your arm across his waist. Nuzzling your face into his neck, you inhaled deeply, breathing in the warm scent of sleep that lingered on his skin.

"Happy Christmas."

"Mm.. 'py Christmas," he sighed sleepily.

Your lips hot on his skin, he sighed again as you kissed his neck and shoulder, deeper and more awake this time. His body relaxed further into yours as your hand slipped beneath his t shirt, dancing over his abs and gradually getting lower, until you were palming at him through his pyjama bottoms, feeling him harden beneath your fingers.

Rolling onto his back, Tom turned his head to connect your lips in a lazy kiss.

"Good morning to you, too."

You both smiled into the kiss as your fingers gripped him gently, your thumb tucking under the waistband of his pyjamas. He tucked his arm between your body and the mattress, making you whimper against his lips as he squeezed your bum, his fingertips grazing over your core. Slipping your hand into his boxers, you deepened the kiss as you worked his length. Tom wrapped his other arm around your body, pulling your body on top of his. Grinding your hips together, you kissed his neck as his hands roamed your body, every inch familiar to his sleep-clouded mind. Barely awake, he couldn't hold back a giggle when you pressed gentle kisses to his stomach as you shuffled down his body to pull off his clothes, your lips tickling his skin.

Kicking off your own pyjama bottoms, you lay back down on your side. Tom rolled over to face you, his hand cupping your cheek to pull you in for a kiss. You didn't need to speak, your bodies so accustomed to each other they were essentially on autopilot. Hitching your leg up over his hip, you hummed against Tom's lips as he pushed inside you. You wrapped your leg around him, wanting him closer, deeper. Not ready to wake up fully yet, you kept your voices low as you traded praises and moans back and forth in between kisses.

You held each other close, hips rutting together as you ground against against the other lazily, pressure slowly but surely building up deep inside you. Your breath hitching, you gasped when Tom pushed you over onto your back. You lifted your hips to meet his thrusts, harder and faster than before as he chased his high, his face buried in your neck. Slipping your hand between your bodies to rub short strokes across your clit, you gripped his t-shirt with your other hand as you came, spasming around him. He pulled out almost completely, his body collapsing on top of yours as he came with one last deep thrust.

His breathing hot and heavy on your neck, you stroked the back of his head as you both caught your breaths, threading your fingers through his hair. You were just wondering if you couldn't go back to sleep when a PING sounded in your ear. Tom groaned against your skin, stretched taut as you reached across to pull his phone from under his pillow where it lay charging.

"Sam says they're opening presents in 45 minutes whether we're there or not." You read the message over Tom's shoulder, laughing under your breath when a second message came in. "...and Paddy says he's having your presents if you're not there to claim them."

With great effort you pulled yourselves out of bed and got ready, a quick shower ridding you of any evidence of your morning activities. Well, most of the evidence - there were a few reddish-purple marks blooming on your neck, but nothing you couldn't cover up with concealer. You opted to do your hair and make up, and put a bra on, but you drew the line at wearing Outside Clothes, donning a fresh pair of red checked pyjama bottoms with simple black t shirt. You weren't quite sure how you'd done it, but you managed to persuade Tom to wear a matching pair (it might have had something to do with the fact that you were wet and naked at the time, your breasts slick beneath his palms as he lathered shower gel over your body).