• Chapter 1 •

Have you ever wondered how nature gets it's glow?

Who gives it light and color as the seasons come and go?

Who helps all creatures great and small, to walk, to swim, to fly?

Who crafts such tiny details?

You might see them if you try...

For it's all the work of fairies, but they stay well out of sight.

And The first time that a baby laughs, a fairies life takes flight.

.
.
.

We focus in on a baby lying in a cradle, above the baby sits a mobile with little trinkets spinning around.

Laughing for the first time with excitement, the baby's laughter carries throughout the air, it's magical properties bursting out of the nearby window.

Flying right passed the Flower patch outside the window, the laugh carries on throughout the air raising higher and higher, leaving a very confused Fairy to follow the sound.

The ball of Laughter seemed to have reached it's peak, stilling for a long moment.

The confused Fairy looked around as if something were to pop out at any moment.

All was still.

A bright light took over the vision of the Fairy whom was still very confused, when the light dimmed, there was a shining ball of light left in place of the ball of laughter.

Wanting answers as quick as possible the Fairy ordered the wind to guide the ball of light to return to Neverland.

Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

When arriving, the Unknown Fairy guided the Ball of light towards a tree which stood majestically glowing in a beautiful scenery of Winter, Summer, Spring, and Fall.

Leaving the Ball of light to float down to a flat area of the tree, the Fairy flew off to join the Fairies whom had surrounded the area of the tree.

Whispers flew around like the wind itself.

"Where's the flower?"

"I've never seen this happen before..."

"I hope nothings wrong..."

"What's Queen Clarion going to say?"

In the midst of the chattering, a boy flew out with a chalice full of a Bright glowing dust, Pixie Dust.

With a confused expression, the Fairy boy tilted the chalice, watching the dust trinkle out onto the ball of light.

Disappearing for only a moment under the dust, the ball of light slowly turns into a Girl, a Fairy.

Gasps were heard around the tree as the Fairies took in the new girl's appearance.

Hair as white as the snow itself, eyes a shocking light pink, dressed in a knee length pearl colored dress, the girl was a sight to see none the less.

Again the whispers flew throughout the crowd.

"She's so beautiful, I hope she has my talent!"

"Look at that hair! I wonder if she's a winter fairy?"

"Wow...her eyes are such a light pink! I need that color!"

"I wonder what talent she'll have..."

The voices sprung out from different directions.

Confused yet not afraid, the girl gave a weak greeting.