• Chapter 2 •

(Tinkerbell's POV)

Bobble, Clank and I sat strown about on the ground after being chased by the thistles.

"Ow..." I muttered, holding my head as I heard a fairy behind me calming down the frightened cheese.

"Easy, easy boy...it's alright, Fawn's gotcha" She spoke softly to the mouse.

Suddenly, I was shocked by another fairy landing in front of me, mimicking the words of Fawn.

"Easy, easy girl...it's alright Silvermist's gotcha" She spoke to me gently.

"Oh! You alright sugar cakes?" A fairy with a red dress said whilst lifting me off the ground to a standing position.

"Careful, Rosetta! She may faint!" Another fairy in a yellow dress said to Rosetta, pushing me back down to the ground.

"Elevate her legs! No wait, I mean-I mean her head! Wait, wait, wait, okay! If she's red, raise the head, if she's pale, raise the tail! Does she look pale or red!?" She shouted, turning my face towards the group of fairies.

"She looks squished..." Rosetta said bluntly.

"Sorry!" The fairy holding me said, dropping me to the ground.

"Here, let me raindrop" said silvermist, helping me to stand back up.

"So, what happened to you anyway?" She asked once I was fully upright.

"Well, I-" I began to say before being cut off by Clank.

"It was sprinting thistles!" He shouted.

Everyone except for me gasped in shock.

"Those weeds are an absolute menace! Always trampling things, poking people in the petunias!" Rosetta informed us.

"Gather around ladies! We brought some selections, from the new spring line of tinker specialty!" Bobble happily stated once him and Clank got everything put back into the crashed wagon.

Happy noises of approval went through the group as we all approached the duo.

"Your rainbow tubes, Iridessa!" Said Bobble, handing the fairy in the yellow dress, Iridessa, an empty tube.

Gasping in excitement and shock she grabbed the tube and hugged it closely.

"Finally! Silvermist, could you help me?" She asked Silvermist with a smile.

Silvermist winked in response, and then used her water talent to spread mist in the air.

'Wow...' I thought to myself, watching as Iridessa flew across the sky leaving behind a rainbow trail which she then put into the tube.

Flying up to her, I glanced at the tube curiously.

"What're you gonna do with that?" I asked her.

"I'm gonna take it to the mainland!" She said excitedly.

"What's the mainland?" I asked confused.

"It's where we're gonna change winter to spring, the seasons change all the time there!" Silvermist told me.

"I'll get to apply my artistic sensibilities..." Said Rosetta, using her garden talent to help a wilting flower back to life.

"Yeah! And I'll have breakfast ready for all the wittle fuzzies coming out of hibernation" Fawn said, happily petting the now happy mouse.

Chuckling, I let Iridessa pull me higher into the air where she then pointed out a star in the sky.