21

A bit of Lotor angst + sleep paralysis

"I did as you asked, father!" Lotor shouts, eyebrows furrowed. He was confused, what had he done wrong?

"I said get close to the Kogane kid and destroy him and his family. Burning their shop down was not an order."

"What- father! You said to destroy things dear to him. His shop is dear to him and the Altea family!" Lotor splutters.

"If cannot do it yourself due to your feelings for that insolent brat, then I will have Sendak or someone worthy of the mission."

"Father, please... Give me a chance to prove my worth, give me a chance to prove I can be a good leader to the Galra."

"This is your final chance, Lotor. Take him away."

Lotor is dragged off by Zarkon's guards, leaving the male wide eyed and worried for the well-being of Keith. If he didnt do this, Keith would surely die.

Keith wakes up sneezing, again. Lance curled up on his pillow with a content look on his dumb cat face. Keith sighs, sitting up.

There's a knock at his bedroom door and he turns to Lance to see if he woke up. He hadn't even budged, getting up from bed he pads over and opens the door. He nearly falls over when he sees Lotor at the door.

"Shh-shush- I need to speak to you."

"Not after what you did." Keith whisper shouts.

"Please. I can explain what I did. Please let me explain at least."

Keith sighs, swallowing hard.

"Let me get dressed." He mutters as he closes the door. Dressing as quietly as he can, but apparently its not enough.

"Hey, where you goin' baby."

Keith's cheeks flush as he turns around, slipping his sweater over his head.

"I'm gonna go get coffee."

"Want me to go with you?" Lance asks, standing up. He stretches each limb like a damn cat would do.

"No, I'll be fine." Keith smiles.

"Okay... I'll take a shower then." Lance smiles, walking towards Keith. He pulls him closer by his hips and leans down pressing a long kiss to his lips.

Keith laughs as Lance peppers kisses down his neck. Pushing him away as he laughs more.

"Stop, I gotta go." Keith snickers.

"Mm alright. Shower time~" Lance grins, stripping as he makes his way to their shared bathroom.

Keith sighs, opening his bedroom door. Lotor still standing there.

"I thought that wasn't a thing?" Lotor asks, Keith could hear the pain in his voice.

"Ah- just recent." Keith smiles.

Lotor nods, the two of them heading out of the house and towards a coffee shop. Keith felt scared and awkward.

"Can you tell me now?"

"Oh, right. I- my father... He has demanded that I- k-kill you...."

"So you burned down my damn shop?"

"I had to do something!" Lotor shouts.

"I froze in there! Lance could've fucking died!" Keith shouts back, shoving Lotor.

"I just- I had to do something... I had to." Lotor whimpers.

Keith rolls his eyes, pushing past him. He heads into the coffee shop and orders something for himself and Lance.