3) Fight

Helllo sweets! We haven't updated because our of games and were gonna update this story a little bit slower since Suitcase isn't finished. So were gonna update this chapter and update Suitcase before we update anything else, except Drankin Patna.

Not Editied

-

Recap

Dinner was ready and they all sat around the table talking, laughing, singing, and hugging with each other. It was perfect. But for now at the Santiago household it wasn't pleasant.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Ms. Santiago screeched. Dre was so pissed that night he spilled everything that's going on between Carter and him. Since she asked.

Drake shot Dre a disgusted look. His own brother. 'My own brother'

"Mom-"

"To your room!" she boomed. Her children winced at her voice. Drake hunged his head as he went to his room. He didn't want to disappoint his mom and he did regret it. He really did.

He needed to talk to Carter and fast.

Before the whole thing with Dre telling Carter, Tom had his plans. He was going to prove that he didn't kill best friend.

"Baby please don't cry. We aren't going to be gone long." We were standing outside the American Airlines. Nina had her head buried in his chest pouring her eyes out as she held their son, Hollis in her hand. She was going to miss her boys not being around for a week. "I'm sorry I haven't been away from Hollis this long so it's hard for me right now."

"I know babe but it will be okay. He will be perfectly fine he's with his daddy and I won't let anything happen to him."I kissed the top of her head.

"Good." She said with a low soft voice.

Her entire demeanor suddenly changed head still buried in his chest again. "If find out that one hair from his head goes missing your mother will only have one son instead of two. So think about that before you place my child in harm's way."

Tommy brought his head back and looked down at her then looked at Hollis who was just staring at us. As if he knew, what his mother had said. Nina had play with me if you want to look on her face. I just shook my head and laughed.

"Gotcha you babe." We stood there in a moment of silence our foreheads touching I puckered my lips and inched in closer to Nina's soft lips. Their kiss depended as he slipped in his tongue they danced and Tommy snatched the piece of gum that she was chewing into my mouth. "Sorry I'm going to need this piece of gum for the flight." Tommy smirked with his lips still pressed against hers.

"I better go." Tommy released Nina from his own embrace and picked up their bags. She gave them one last kiss and watched us walk away.

"Bye Hollis mommy loves you." She waved goodbye. Hollis turned his head to look back. "Say by to mommy Hollis." He held up his right hand and waved. As Nina walked away, Bruno walked up behind them.

He smirked over to Hollis who tried to reach to him. Bruno took his in his arms and cooed the little boy. Tommy rolled his eyes and started to their plane.

When they got to Nashville, TN, where Bruno can hide, they were already talking about a plan. Bruno didn't want to hurt Carter but Drake crossed a line and killed him. But Tommy didn't turn his back on Bruno. Once they left, Tommy came back to help his friend.

Bros before hoes.

They went to a condo they bought and went inside. Hollis was squirming in Bruno's arms and he was set down. Hollis ran to his room and closed the door.