Skate imagine

SKATES POV

Work, work, work. It's all I've been focused on lately, with the deals coming through and the album dropping soon I haven't had any time for (Y/N) and it makes me feel guilty as hell, so I kinda have a surprise for her tonight.

I walk up to our front door roses in one hand and a teddy in the other, but it was no ordinary teddy as she will soon find out that when you press it's stomach my voice will come through it saying how much I love her.

Opening the front door everything was pitch black making me confused, she should be home, her car is on the drive. A million thoughts run through my mind but I push them to the back of my head not jumping to conclusions so fast.

"Babe?" I call out to the empty dark house and get nothing back. I shut the door behind me and kick my shoes off and start walking towards the kitchen so I could put the roses down, when I get into the kitchen I could see a dim light coming from the dining room the opening plan now being one of my favourite parts of this new house of ours.

I walk around the corner and i'm shocked at the sight in front of me. I want to cry with happiness the fact that I have this amazing person as a girlfriend.

The table was set up with my favourite meal and candles placed around it, it being the only source of light and making the atmosphere romantic, but the best sight was my beautiful girlfriend dressed in her black short fitted dress, it was my favourite on her as it showed all her curves and ass.

"What's all this?" I ask now getting her attention as she was lighting the last candle, she turned to me shocked but also excited that I'm now here seeing this.

"Welcome home baby, and this is for you because you're always working late and stressing out so I thought i'd surprise you and do something romantic for the both of us" She explains and I'm now in complete awe of her.

I've been working late, been stressed a lot and sometimes I even take that out on her when I know I shouldn't and yet here she is doing this for me instead of leaving me like some other girls would.

"Damn babe. You really didn't need to" I say looking over the scene in front of me.

"But I did. Come eat it's going cold" She says grabbing my arm and pulling me to my seat. We sit and eat together, conversation flowing so naturally the way I loved it with her, one of the reasons why I fell in love with her.

It only took 10 minutes to eat our food as we both were starving and I took this time to present my gifts to her.

"I know that i've been focused a lot more than usual on my music and coming home late and also taking my stress out on you" I list all the things that i've done wrong which makes me feel even more guilty than I did before. "I am so sorry for all that and i'm so grateful that you're still here with me. I love you" I pour out my heart and I mean every fucking word that came out of my mouth.

"Here" I grab the gifts from the kitchen counter and walk back over to her giving her them. She grabbed the roses first closing her eyes and smelling them, I give her a smile then wait for her to place the roses on the table next to her.

I hand her the teddy and she giggles a little at the childish toy but still takes it gratefully from me. "Squeeze it" I tell her and she follows my instructions.

"I love you baby more than you will ever know. Marry me?" It rang through the teddy bear and her gaze now went from the teddy to me on my knee a shocked expression on her face. "Will you, please?'

Tears now stream down her face her eyes locked on mine and for a few seconds I felt nervous as she was stood still not doing anything or saying anything. "Babe?" I call out to see her reaction and answer.

She blinks a few times as if getting back into reality and that this is a dream but she soon realises that this is reality and I am in fact proposing to her.

"Yes I will. Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes" making me slip the ring on her left hand and now standing up to kiss her.

I now have a Mrs Maloley.