darry imagine

As you where walking to the Curtis house with their gallon of milk,eggs, and bread they needed you saw that Pony and Soda where having a conversation on the porch. 'i am pretty sure Sodapop is into me but...I am more into Darry.' you thought to your self. As your walking up to the door Pony and Soda both greet you with warm smiles and a small hello. Then as you enter the house two-bit stopped you. "I didn't know I was gonna be an uncle!" Two-bit shouted. "Two what do you mean?" You asked a bit confused. "YOU ARE HOLDING DARRY'S CHILD!" Two-bit shouts as he point to the milk in your hands. "OMG two-bit you mutter to yourself, then you go to put the food away as you bump into something really hard and tall and almost fall on your butt but then you where caught. As you look up to see you the person caught you is, you look straight up into Darry's eyes and start to blush as he swiftly pulls you back onto your feet and takes the bags from you, setting them on the counter. "You should really be more careful when your carrying my 'child' Darry says as he slightly chuckles you joining in. "Sorry about that." you apologize. "You don't have to be sorry for anything Y/N. But uhh hey I wanted to ask you a question." Darry says rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks slightly redden. "Ask away!" You say really wanting to know what the question was. "D-do you want t-t-to goooooo on a datewithmesometime?". "What?" You simply ask not hearing the last part. Darry sighs than says "do you want to possibly,maybe go on a date with me sometime?" Darry asks. You where slightly shocked not at the fact that Darry just got nervous over you but that he actually liked you back?! Darry sighs "if you don't want t-" "DARRY ARE YOU KIDDING OF COURSE I DO!" You yell excitedly as you...............k- hug him in a really tight bear hug. Darry just smiles and looks down at you. "What did I just miss?!" Two-bit asks as he walks in to the kitchen. You and Darry just look at each other and laugh.