The future holds

As you may know, I have many ideas for the future of this story, and a lot of planned action for you all to read.

But...The process of getting to these places will be long and boring.

So, to keep you entertained, this chapter will show a few skits I have planned, I want you to vote on whether or not I should add them to the story later.

There will be little to no explaination as to how these plots happened, so vote on how intresting it is.

If you have a specific ship (Maya NOT W/ YOURSELF AND NEJI/NARUTO I KNOW YOU!) or idea you like, then please comment below and I may add it.

BEGIN!

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Sasuke shouted, whilst pointing at Itachi.

"He's staying with us, since he has no where to go, remember? He is clear of charges and you know the truth so stop acting so surprised!" Ayame said to her new roommate.

"No worries, Ayame," Itachi said calmingly, all eyes turning to him,"I don't mind if he's still mad at me. He has every right to be. What I did was so horrible, I haven't forgiven myself."

"I know it won't bother you Itachi, but it bothers me that he is so fucking arrogent and ungrateful"

"Speaking of that, how did you two become such a close couple if you can't stand his arrogence and ungratefulness?" Itachi asked.

Ayame's face turned a deep and dark red, as she remembered how sweet, caring, and honest Sasuke was in private. It always made her a little flustered just thinking about it.

Sasuke muttered, with a small blush,"I guess we...talk in private a lot..."

Itachi chuckled slightly, closing his eyes as he did. 'I think they make a perfect couple'

YES, IT SHOULD HAPPEN (vote in comments)

NO, IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN (vote in comments)

NEXT SCENE!

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Ayame closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. She knew she would have to do this, Sasuke has the cursed mark. There was only one way to stop the plot.

Even if she changed her mind, she heard the quiet footsteps and sensed chakra right on the other side of the door.

There was no turning back now.

Lucky for her, Sasuke was right next to her, holding her hand as the door slowly and almost teasingly squeaked open.

"Who the fuck are you?!" A specific white haired Jashinist yelled.

"Hiya! My name is Ayaaaaaaame! And this here is Saaaaaaaaaasuke! My best friend is Tobi, and Itachi-senpai would watch over us while we played!" Ayame shouted in the littlest and girliest voice she could.

No way Hidan could prove her wrong, Tobi was pretty dumb and these two, low on guard, were obviously not dangerous.

He groaned and slouched over a little. "Whatever...I'll get the two shits to meet with you two shits."

Ayame acted really happy,"THANK YOU SIR!" and hugged his leg.

"GAAH! L-LET GO, STUPID KID!" Hidan yelled all while Ayame giggled as Hidan pried her off his leg.

YES, IT SHOULD HAPPEN (vote in comments)

NO, IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN (vote in comments)

Next scene!

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Good! You're starting to get the hang of it!" Ayame told the pinkette that she was helping practice taijutsu.

"Really? Thanks!" The Haruno said smiling.

Ayame had figured that, if this team was going to function with Sakura on it, she's going to need some training. The wave mission was comming up soon, there was no time to spare.

"Now, try adding chakra to your fist my channeling it all to your hand, and then punch the tree." Ayame told her.

The tree was slightly damaged from Sakura's mediocre punching skills. One crack, two at the most.

The pink-haired-girl nodded. She prepared her punch, and concentrated some of her chakra to her fist, then punched the tree as hard as she possibally could.

The tree fell down.

Ayame smirked,"Next, you'll begin to learn healing jutsu."

SHOULD THIS HAPPEN?

YES (1) (my story, my vote.)
NO

FINAL SKIT!

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Fine, I'll allow you to stay there..." The hokage stated with a sigh.

The two pre-teen girls squeeled.

"Amai, Neji will be here any minute to  escort you to his house, same with you, Ayame."

They both grinned widely,"ARIGATO HOKAGE-SAMA!"

About ten minutes later, give or take a few, Neji and Sasuke both arrived at the hokage office.

The two girls both forced down the urge to blush, scream, and/or faint at the sight of them, knowing the both of them can now stay with the man that they always had hoped to be married to.

SHOULD IT HAPPEN

YES (2, me and one of my friends :p)

NO

-END OF SKITS HERE-

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!