Chapter 4(lemon)

You smirk at Shalltear's words.

Y/N: Well alright then.

She smashes her lips against yours. Your tongues fight for dominance, with you coming out the winner and exploring your territory.

While kissing, she strips off her clothing, leaving her naked, and you do the same. You both run your hands along one another's body.

You grab her ass and lift her up. She wraps her arms and legs around you, your 10-inch dick rubbing her pussy. She moans in your mouth while you grope her ass.

You walk over to the bed and place her next to the still-unconscious Albedo, still kissing her.

After a hot minute of making out, you break the kiss to let her breath. Then you line up your member with her small pussy.

Shalltear: Hahnnn... Do it. Please...

You push into her womanhood, ignoring the liquid virginity trickling onto the bed.

You stop for a second to let her recover. While waiting, you kiss her again while pinching her nipples, making her scream in pleasure, somehow not waking Albedo.

She breaks the kiss and nods, signaling you it's okay. You start moving your hips, savoring the feel of her walls.

Shalltear: AAAHN... So...big...MMM...

She moans. This makes you speed up, forcing your dick past her cervix, making her scream again...which wakes Albedo.

Albedo looks up groggily to see you fucking Shalltear, and she looks angry.

You grab her chin and force it near yours. Then kiss her while still fucking Shalltear.

Her angry expression disappears and is replaced with pleasure. You place a hand on her breast and squeeze, earning a moan. The combined moans of the two beautiful girls makes your dick harder than diamond, which makes Shalltear scream yet again.

You run your hand to Albedo's back, and onto her pussy, and start rubbing, making her moan again, and fall onto you. You catch her and keep rubbing and fucking.

You keep this up for a good 10 minutes, with both of them cumming about 3 times. Each.

Then you feel your climax starting to make itself known.

Y/N: Shalltear...

Shalltear: YES LORDY/N!! GIVE ME YOUR SUPREME SEED!!

You cum in her womb, making her scream in ecstasy again. Albedo cums again. Making her scream as well, she collapses next to Shalltear, both of them looking like they're in heaven.

But you aren't done yet. You put Albedo on her stomach, then grab her arms, putting her on her knees with you. You line up your dick with her cum-filled pussy and push in.

Albedo: YES! YES! FUCK ME ALL YOU WANT!!

You do just that, though about 10 minutes in, you hear Shalltear whimper. You look over and she's touching herself. You smile.

Y/N: Just one second, and I'll be right with you.

She blushes and nods, and you continue pounding Albedo. After a few more thrusts, you pump your load into her again, she leans backward onto your chest. You grab her breasts and knead them to make her moan again. Then you place her to the side so she can recover.

You look at Shalltear, and you smile again.

You pick her up and put her back to your chest, your hands on her thighs, and line your dick up with her pussy again. Then you begin bouncing her all along your length. She screams wildly. 

Shalltear: Ahnn.. hahh... GNNHH...

She moans as she climaxes, followed by you cumming in her yet again. You place her right next to Albedo. You use your skill to increase the stamina of everyone around you. They're knocked out.

You smile and pick them up, Albedo in your arms, and Shalltear on your back. You grabbed Shalltear's clothes and placed them on Albedo's chest. You then use your bullshit ring to teleport to Shalltear's room. You place her and her clothes on her bed. You then use magic to put Albedo's clothes on her body.

You then bullshit to the throne room, open the door and stroll to the World Item throne. You sit down and relax, resting from earlier. Your eyes start to droop, and you fall asleep.

After you wake, you see Sebas by your side, and a clothed Albedo in your lap, her head resting on your shoulder. You turn to Sebas.

Y/N: Sebas, how long was I asleep?

Sebas: About 2 hours my Lord.

Y/N: Thank you Sebas.

Sebas: Of course my Lord.

Y/N: Though, could you please leave the throne room for a bit? I have something to share with Albedo.

Sebas: Yes my Lord.

Sebas leaves, and look down at Albedo.

Y/N: Albedo.

Albedo opens her eyes, and once she notices where she is, she blushes. You brush a stray hair from her forehead, and she blushes again.

Albedo: That was...amazing Lord Y/N...

Y/N: Yes it was, your body is exquisite.

You say and grab her breasts. She moans. You grab her chin and kiss her, gently, savoring her taste. After a minute or so, you break the kiss.

Y/N: I would love to fuck you again, but I am curious as to our surroundings, as well as the cities the village chief mentioned. So I have decided to visit the one that head-warrior is from, but I am going to bring one of the maids along. I would bring you, but you would enchant any man there with your beauty. We shall stay there for a few days, as the village chief also gave us some of the currency of this world.

Albedo blushes and nods her understanding. You kiss her once more and stand up.

Y/N: Now you should go get more rest. I command you.

She nods. You bullshit yourself to Sebas, who was waiting just outside the throne room.

Y/N: Notify Naberal to meet me at the entrance of the tomb, tell her that she and I shall visit the humans. As well as to find simple clothing, just a cloak and normal clothes, so she can blend in more.

Sebas: It shall be done.

You bullshit your way to the entrance of the tomb and wait. About 10 minutes later, Naberal approaches you.

Naberal: My apologies my Lord for taking so much of your precious time.

Y/N: You are forgiven, now come along. We shall visit the humans.

Timeskip to walking through the city. You have decided to call her Nabe when in the city, and for her to be less formal. As well as for her to call you (Adventurer Name). You have the armor from the village with a toned down aura, so as not to kill every living thing within a 100-foot radius lower than level 50. Which you have a feeling everyone is level 10 at the most, soldiers excepted. They might be a level or two more.

You are walking around the city aimlessly, hoping to stumble upon an inn or the guild hall. You heard from passerby what it is.

After a good 20 minutes of walking. You come across the guild building. You walk up to the guild lady.

Y/N: Hello, I'd like to register myself and my companion as adventurers.

Lady: Yes of course, what name would you like to be registered as?

Thanks for reading my chapter. Comment what Adventurers name you'd like, as well as the name both of you will be under. I was thinking of using Darkness, like the actual anime. See you next chapter.