Chapter Six:Aftermath of Malix's Battle

I wake up and it's dark outside. I see Sam sitting on the chair next to my bed. He wakes up when he notices I start to move a bit.

"Hey doofus," he says "How are you feeling?"

"Like crap" I reply, putting the back of my hand to my forehead, earning a chuckle from him. I can help but laugh too.

"Come on, I'll make you some lunch."he told me.

"Ok"

I tried to get up but I found it more difficult than I thought. Sam rushed over to my side and helped me up. He let me hold on to him while we walked to the kitchen.

"So, how long was I out?" I asked him.

"The whole day, it's we just ate lunch not that long ago." He replied.

Wow, I slept for long time.

"I was really worried about you" he told me. His face turned slightly pink. I had to giggle at the sight. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever see Sam blushing.

He made me a sandwich as we talked. Everyone was worried to see me covered in blood, but were relieved to find out it wasn't mine. They were about to go find us when I had called Sam over when I was about to pass out. Mika still went to school since the threat was gone.

I felt so relieved.

"Sorry for making you guy worry" I told him, chuckling nervously.

"It's fine" Sam said, smiling at me.

And that's when I feel a pain in my stomach. It's probably from my lack of energy. Sam looked at me worried.

"What's wrong?!" He said worried.

"I-I'm fine," I grunt "Just don't have a lot of energy.

"If you need it you can have some of mine." He said, not looking at me.

I couldn't hold back. I needed energy, and he was giving me consent. I planned on only taking the bare minimum I needed to get rid of the pain. I planned on getting some from Mika when she got home.

I was sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen, so I had to bend over. I caressed his cheek, making him gasp in surprise. I bent over so I was only an inch from his lips. I hesitated for a second before i started to kiss him. He had his elbows on my thighs and his hands were resting on my hips. My arms slipped around his neck and one of my hands started playing with his hair. I drained a little bit of energy until I couldn't feel to hunger pains anymore. It was very nice of him to share his energy since he needed it too, although he had plenty himself. I pulled back, leaving us both panting for air. I my forehead on his and whispered thanks to him.

"You're welcome doofus" he replied, causing me to giggle slightly and smile.