More than friends

After we pulled away from the kiss, he had a smirk on his face which made my face feel really warm. I looked away hoping he wouldn't notice my face getting red. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" he asked in a sweet voice that I couldn't resist. "Oh, nothing. You did nothing. It's just that..." I replied, blushing even more. "You have a crush on me?" he asked, smiling. "W-what h-how did you know?" I ask, slightly turning towards him. "It's kinda obvious." He says with a smile on his face. "How is it obvious?" I asked. "Well for one you are blushing and you didn't pull away from the kiss," he said, turning my head to face him. "I was just in shock that is all," I said cockily. "Yeah, it just sounds like your in denial, but don't worry. I won't tell anyone about this if you go on a date with me," he explained, looking at me with a smirk on his face. "I would love to go out with you. I really want to get to know the world's cutest and most charming band leader." I replied, smiling. "It's a deal then. How about we go out on Friday night? I know of a restaurant that I know you'll love." he asked. "Yeah. Friday night sounds good." I replied. "Ok,then. How about we exchange numbers, so we can stay in touch?" he explained, as he took out his phone. I nodded yes and we got each other's number. "Well, I better head on back to the hotel where I'm staying. I got a lot of stuff to do for our concert. I hope to see you at the fan signing." he says before he walks away. I wave bye and turn around to head back to my hotel. As I headed back, I thought Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I'm actually going out with RM. This is the best day of my life. I reached my hotel and headed for my room. When I get to my room, I see a package outside the door. I pick up package and take it inside my room. Wondering what's inside, I place it on the small table and opened it up with a pair of scissors. As I open it, I see a painting of beautiful flowers in a vase. There was a note that came with it. It read: To my lovely Talia, for you are my beautiful flower and always will be. I smiled, knowing that RM sent it. But there was something that puzzled me. How did he know where my hotel is and how did he know my room number? I thought. I just shrugged it off and took the painting out of the box. I looked around the room for a place to put it, and found a spot above the little table next to the bed. Using some small wall hooks, I hung up the painting. I took a few steps back to take a better look at it, It's perfect. I think to myself. I was about to start on some homework when Aidyn called me. "Hey, are you available Friday night?" she asked. "Umm, no I kinda have a date Friday night," I say,smiling to myself. "And with who, I might ask?" she said. So, I explained everything that had happened. Once I finished talking, I'm pretty sure that she freaked out. "Girl, why didn't you tell me all of this beforehand? she asked, almost screaming. I tried to find words to say. "Well, the thing is, I didn't want you to know because you might tell everyone at school," I replied, sitting down on the bed. "Girl, I wouldn't tell everyone that. You have my word. I promise." she explained. I breathed a sigh of relief. We continued talking for about thirty minutes.

~Two days later

I breathed in and out as I put on my BTS necklace. Today was my date with RM. This is it, girl. Your first date with an international superstar. Just be yourself. I say to myself. I grab my purse and keys. As I headed towards my car, my phone beeps with a message.

RM: Hey, I'm in the hotel parking lot. Thought I might pick you up.

Talia: Thanks.

As I looked up, sure enough, I saw his car. It was the fanciest car in the whole parking lot so it wasn't that hard to find it. I headed straight for it. "Hello there, beautiful," he said through the window as I approached the car. "Hey. Thanks again for picking me up." I explained as I hopped into the car. "You're welcome. Besides, it'll be a little bit more romantic," he explained, starting up the car. All I did was smile. The car drive was kinda short. We pulled into the parking lot in front of the restaurant. I could tell that it was a sushi restaurant. We got out of the car and headed inside.