Part 3 : Still In School and An Unexpected Encounter

(Ozpin POV)

I sit in my tower drinking coffee from my mug whilst thinking on the Vytal festival.

"in the festival the students will be fighting other students from different schools where they know nothing about their weapons and their semblances.......... well hopefully" I said thinking out loud.

(NO POV)

while team RWBY, JNPR, CRDL and some other students was in Glynda's class, Ozpin was still in his tower and (Y/N) was in his own room taking a bath. everything was peaceful.

(NO POV, DIFFERENT PLACE)

???: that boy should not be there, maybe I should help a bit

???: he can take care of him self I've seen it personally

???: aww my loyal hound is praising someone, then he must be special to you

???: he isn't anything to me. we're just acquaintances

???: well I know he's special to you and since I'm feeling generous I'll give him a servant

(Y/N POV)

whilst taking a bath I felt the same feeling on my hand when I summoned saber, I quickly glanced over to my hand and the same marking was on my hand

"another holy grail war?" was the first thing that came into my mind. I quickly wore my boxers and my pants then rushed out of the bathroom to see a girl holding a flagpole in the middle of my room.

???: "I am a servant, Ruler. my true name is Jeanne D'arc. by my oath, I shall protect your life, your soul. now may I ask you, Are you my Master?"

at this moment the only thing that was on my mind was "how the hell did she get summoned as my servant. I mean it already happened once with saber without me even knowing i had a relic that belongs to her in my body, and i still have. and wait did she said ruler? by the means the ruler class servant?! archer I really owe you for telling me more about magic and servants". I was taken out of my thought from Jeanne shaking me by the shoulders.

"s-sorry i was just thinking" I said while scratching the back of my head

"It's fine, so I believe I'm your servant because your command seal, right master?" she said while pointing at my command seal.

"yes, I guess I'm your new master now. now can I ask you some questions"

"yes, go ahead" she said with a smile.

 "well how did you get summoned to become my servant, because I didn't try to summon you at all as you can see" I said while pointing at the bath.

"I see" she said with a confused look.

"look I'm still glad to have company but is there a holy grail war going on around here?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

"no, I'm not sensing any servants" she said