Love is Key (thug/big girl story)

This my first story sorry if I make mistakes... Enjoy!!!!?

------------------------------------------------- Chapter 1

Hi my name is Cady Johnson but my friend/family call me Minnie because of how short I am. I'm carmel brown and 5'0 but one more thing I'm a big girl well... chucky but people still pick on me but thats their ticket of being slapped so it's on a minimum that I hear em laughin all they doin is seek dissin anyway. I have C-cups and a big boody. I'm also 16 turning 17 in 2 and a half weeks.... TURN UP!!??! I have a best friend... wait scrach that a sister that I meet in Pre-K we've been friends ever since. Never known my dad the only thing I know about him is that his name is August, my mom (Kim Carter) told me that my dad died because he was apart if the game. Anyway my mom remarried to this nigga named King. Nigga bye, he wish he was the king but bad thing about it is that he has a bad ass daughter. Her name Dezi. But I'm going to tell ya'll a little bit about my sister from different mister(my bestfriend) . So she is 5'3 and carmel but don't call her black she will go off. Her name is Tae and she has black behind the shoulder length hair like me and big brown eyes also she is Bi but I will never judge her because she be picking the pretty ones. She has a girl now her name is Bianca and she has long dark brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and light skinned. But on to the story.

-------------------------------------------------*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"Get up Miss Piggy! " Dezi laughed but she only do it because she know I cant hit her cause then I'll be the one in trouble. I got up checked my phone seein if Tae texted me but to my suprise she didnt so I went in the bathroom to do my hiegen for the day I took a 20 min. shower dried and put my under clothes on. I put my black crop top that says " Hello Kitty", my black ripped pants, my black beannie with my black and white air forces. I put my studs in put my chain that says Minnie on it I dont really waer make up so I put some lip gloss on. I grabbed my phone to see a text from Tae...

--------------text convo--------------------- Tae- What u wearin today Minnie dont lie either like last time

Me- Girl bye that was only once but im wear my all black outfit u kno the one wear ur white

Tae- Oh that kk come pick me up too

Me- No take ur car

Tae- Please ;) u kno u want to and u love me to much

Dang why she always gotta do that...

Me- Fine u better be ready to im waitin 2 min then im out

Tae- Thanks sis luv ya

Me- ummmhmmm just be ready

---------------end of convo----------------- She text back but I didnt give it no thought when I got downstairs my mom and King was on the couch hugged up I walk pass King said some " good mornin and have a nice day" In my head I want to punch him in the face but I gave him a fake smile and left in my white Mercedes-Benz.

Tae P.O.V

Hey it's ya girl Tae as ya'll may know I am Bi but it doesnt bother me or my sis Minnie. I'm 17 and 5'3 carmel hate when people call me black yeah I'm mixed with it but dont call me it. I have C-cups and a medium size boody. I'm thin but I can eat. I have a girlfriend her name is Bianca. She my type and she's my every thing. After I texted Minnie one last time. I started to put my matching outfit like hers ( but it's white). Got down stairs it was quite as usual because I live alone my parents were never together I stayed with my mom but she became a crack head I never really speak of her or to her. So when I turnt 16 because I've saved money so I can move and thats what I did. The sound of a car horn knocked me out of my thoughts so I grabbed a poptart and ran to Minnie's Mercedes.

--------------At school-----------------------

So we made it and I see Minnie lookin like she about to faint when we walked by a group of guys... well 3 but yeah I saw my bae told Minnie I'll see her at lunch cause we dont have classes together I tried to be in her class but failed. So I walked towards The Bae!!!?!