The introduction

DIAMOND'S P.O.V

I woke up to my dad screaming at me to get up. I honestly don't know why bc usually he wants nothing to do with me, well ever since my mom died actually. It's like he has become a different person. And we just moved to this new house in this town called "Oakwood" ( just made that up BTW )
I am so scared of my dad it's not even funny. I started high school somewhere else. I even had a good group of friends , and I barely even know anybody here. And school starts next week on Monday , and right now it's Thursday. Yay.. for me....

I decided to walk around town and hopefully meet some people , so I'm not alone next week. I take a shower , and do my makeup , hair , and get dressed.

 I take a shower , and do my makeup , hair , and get dressed

A

A

s I'm walking around I see a Starbucks , now I love Starbucks. I guess I'm a basic white girl. Anyway, I walk in and order a Caramel Frap.
I sit down looking through my phone , until I finish. I get up to go to the bathroom before some random boy with a dirty blondish hair steps in front of me.
And he was kinda cute to be honest. Back to reality.

I ask " What are you doing? "
He responds " I'm Elijah , and I was on my way to the bathroom until YOU cut in front of me "
I say " well , I was too but looks like you can't always get what you want "
He starts to get a little annoyed
" you know what smart mouth if you want to talk to me again ur gonna have to apologize , to daddy "
I start to get a little bit more in to this I was mad.
" first of all , you don't tell me what to do. Second of ur not my daddy , don't say the word daddy when you don't know what that means. "
He smirks " I know what it means bc I'm the defination of it , sweetheart "
I get pretty pissed off at this point
" I always thought daddy meant that you have big grapes , but you have rasins Sweet Heart " I say as I mock him
He steps closer to me and says
" I'll see u at school , when I make ur life a living hell " He walks off to a table with the rest of his friends and they all start laughing

ELIJAH'S P.O.V
This girl I was aruging with was actually pretty hot , if you know what I mean ;)
I like her , she fights back unlike the rest she's special.
But she needs her punishment
Oh Man! I can't wait until school starts.
To make her life a living hell.....