𝒄 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓 𝒕 𝒉 𝒊 𝒓 𝒕 𝒆 𝒆 𝒏

>IF YOU DONT WANT TO PUT IN THE EFFORT WHY SHOULD I LOVE YOU

"ℝ𝕦𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖"

              he's been too distant, everytime i walk in the room he leaves. It's almost like i make him vulnerable that i make him weak. That i have power over him.

was the last sentence i put in my diary and i closed the book making my way downstairs of this huge house.

it's a peaceful day in los angeles, the sun was out the birds were chirping and for once the house was quite.

i walked into the kitchen tilting my head up closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in.

i was home alone and it felt so great, the boys were at rehearsal and after the studio so i had a whole day too chill out.

it looks like jonah left me some coffee in a pot and left a note by it with a smiley face and a heart and i giggled to myself.

i grabbed my mug with my initials and poured some coffee into it taking it black (like my men😂)

in this house hold we have assigned and personal utensils so that we are in charge of doing our own dishes and what so what so.

i took my coffee to the couch i finally sat myself down enjoying the peace.

*ding dong*

shit

i finally decided not to be a dick and got the door to see a brunette with big brown eyes standing there with her luggage.

"hi, i was wondering if corbyn was here" the brunette asked looking around inside.

"no but can i ask who you are first"

"oh sorry!" she smiled and stuck her hand out
"i'm christina"

my smile lit up
"no way as in THE cristina Marie!?!? oh my god hi i'm corbyns little sister"

she let go of her suitcase to give me a big hug

"no wonder why you looked so familiar, he's told me so much about you Luz!"

she says swaying us back n forth in the hug. 

"here let me show you to corbyns room and then we could catch up"

i lead her upstairs to corbyns room and she takes a look around looking at a picture frame of our whole family years ago.

"do you miss them?"

i perched my lips together.

"of course i miss how things were all those years ago, and i wish my dad wasn't such a dick after my mom passed away but things are the way they are now and i have to let go of the past and continue forward."

she turned around to look at me
" i'm glad i'm in your brothers life, getting to hear all those child hood stories about you gus is like living in a fantasy and i hope we get closer Luz, you seem like a sweet girl"

after that talk everything was a blur
we talked for hours.

i told her about daniel, she told me to give him time.

"honestly if he doesn't shape up soon then you'll know he's really not the one for you Luz" Christina told me as we were sitting on the couch.

just as she finished the keys were jingling meaning the devils were home.

"hi boys someone is here come say hi!" i yelled loud enough for them to hear me.

all of sudden they came running in an orderly fashion if i do say so myself .

"CHRISTINA!" they all yelled at the same time and came over too squeeze the girl, she gladly squeezed them back.

"i missed y'all sm,!now come on Corbyn we have a lot to catch up on!"  she grabbed corbyn and took him upstairs.

"JACHARY IS GOING TO HO PLAY BASKETBALL OUTSIDE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN FEEL FREE!!!!" said jack as him and zach ran tackling over each other to go outside.

it was daniel, jonah and i the air was filled with an awkward tension jonah spoke up, "i'm gonna make sure those goofballs don't break anything"  and he walked away.

AND All that was left was him and i just Looking at eachother never knowing what to say. All i could do was look at those beautiful blue eyes i've been in love with since i was smol.

he scratched the back of his neck creating a sound that sounded like heaven.

" i'm- gonna yeah"

he started to walk away but i can't let him i also can't lose him, he means too much to me too just leave me.
"wait"

LUZ what tf did you just say!

"Why have you been so distant, i've been longing for your touch and for you too say something but nothing ever happens"

he kept his back turned not even facing me with his hands in his pockets acting as if he's more dominant than me.  He's literally been standing there for five minutes acting like i didn't say anything.

he ignores me and keeps walking up the stairs

"IF YOU DONT WANT TO PUT IN THE EFFORT THAN WHY SHOULD I EVEN TRY LOVING YOU!"

i screamed breaking the silence HE created.
he paused for a slight moment and i hoped he would finally say something but he didn't say anything he just kept walking.

until i heard a slam of a door.