0.10

(edited)

Everything was going to shit

Finn was dying, no one was replying on the radio, there is a giant storm and Bellamy, Monty and Jasper have disappeared.

"this is Raven Reyes, calling ark station, please come in. can any one hear me" Raven asks into the radio as all around us, teenagers run around taking shelter from the storm.

"you sure its the right frequency?"

"yeah i'm sure" Raven snaps, getting annoyed while Clarke tells her words of encouragement.

Clarke goes over to Finn's unconscious body and inspects his wound while i get up and head over to Miller.

"Miller, any sign of Bellamy, Jasper or Monty?" i question as we stand near the door of the drop ship "no not yet, we need to close it"

"no, wait a little bit longer for them" I instruct as jumbled words come from the radio, making everyone lean in closer.

"this is Raven Reyes, i'm from Mecha station, i'm transmitting from the ground. the 100 are alive, you need to get doctor Abby Griffin, doctor Abby Griffin now" Raven orders into the radio as i make my way over while everyone starts to talk.

"hold on Raven, we are trying to boost your signal now"

"Raven, are you there" Clarke instantly perks up at the voice as she rushes to take the radio off of Raven "mum, mum its me"

I leave there side, figuring i'm not needed, and go back over to Miller.

"the storms getting too strong, we need to close the drop ship know" Miller screams over the storm so i can hear him but before i can reply, Octavia comes rushing in with a jug full of Monty's moonshine and rushes over to Clarke.

I bring my attention back over to Miller and am about to reply but i get interrupted, again.

"we need to close the drop ship doors" Clarke calls over to me from besides Finn.

"no, we still have people out there, we can wait i bit longer" I stand my ground as i look out side into the pouring rain and see four figures making there way over.

'four? isn't there only supposed to be three?'

"they're back" Monroe calls from next to me as Bellamy walks in followed by two others carrying an unconscious grounder.

"Bellamy, what the hell are you doing" Octavia makes her way down the ladder and over to Bellamy as the grounder is dumped on the floor.

"we're getting answers"

"oh you mean revenge"

"i mean Intel, get him up stairs" Bellamy nods to the two boys as they pick him up again and go up the ladder.

Clarke goes up to Bellamy and says something but i turn to Miller and order "close the door, hopefully Jasper and Monty found a place to stay"

He nods and goes to close the door as i go over to Bellamy.