This is why a Book should be your Best Friend

To chill and probably even open an interesting book for a read a huge number of people rarely find time as Modern lifestyles are hectic. Books have been neglected by many with games and videos keeping everyone occupied and busy, yet they can even help in improving your life and are some of the best sources of knowledge.

The possibilities of actually and reading wherever and whenever at your own pace by downloading books to your device have been opened up by Technological advancements.

To find a book that you like you no longer need to make your way to a bookstore because you can easily access and buy them online. You can also .

Why you should include it in your schedule and embrace more book reading below are some of the top reasons.

Reading makes you smart

The truth is that as compared to those who do not read at all people who read more have a wider general knowledge and are smarter. When you read you will find that you remain focused and sharp and your intelligence levels are high too.

Achieve life goals

You can meet your own life goals with the help of books that are about characters overcoming obstacles and that motivate you.

You get into your own situation by relating with and identifying the characters and what they are going through and with this you can meet the goals you have for your life with the help of great strategies you build by reading these.

If you are a business person, you can go through some finance books to help yourself. You can get the .

Reading boosts up your memory

As compared to the usual TV watching or listening to your stereo, Reading offers the brain a different workout. You are able to connect all parts of the brain in a neural circuit when you concentrate reading, then at the same time that can be helpful and challenging.

The habit of reading sparks the brain to think and concentrate and this helps in improving and boosting memory in the end.

Reading reducing stress

Nothing can be worse than stressing you up by fussing and lingering over an issue. You are able to change your mind gears when you pick up a good book. Greatly reducing stress levels you are able to take your mind off things that are troubling you.

You will find that after a read your mind is clearers and this make the right decisions and puts you in a better position to handle the situation. You can also read holy books and get peace. You will find Greatest Prayer Books in Nairobi.

Active and young brain

Reducing the cognitive decline that comes with age reading is a creative and intellectual activity. The pursuit changes its structure and makes your brain more efficient so even as age sets in, it is able to continue functioning properly.

In reducing the chances of Alzheimer's diseases, brain-engaging activities like playing puzzles and chess and age-related reading are also great. Keep your brain young and sharp by reading more.

Author's Bio

Qusomalib is an online bookshop and library. We rent and sell books like the and many others in all formats and deliver books within Nairobi CBD and to any place in Kenya. Visit www.qusomalib.com for details.