The Lass's Fear

Woosh.. goes the wind outside the window near Capt. Flims cabin, It was a very windy day out at sea where Flim and his ship were at. He woke to a crack from the floor from outside his door, " Oi Marma, Why are you up so early? " he said as he got up from his bed. " Sir...I swore that I heard someone...or something " said Marmalade as her footsteps were creeked against the wooden planks of the floor, Marmalade or Marma for short was one of the captain's favorite member of the crew but also the most worrisome due to the fact that she can hear things that no one else in the crew could hear.

 Cpt. Flim was used to Marma's gibberish of creature that had the power to control the weather and eat huge amounts of people in seconds which is very strange. " Marma, Are you sure you are getting ill or just imaging things because the crew is starting to get worried about your health, " he said in a very soft voice through the door so it wouldn't disturb anyone else. " Captain, I'm being serious...I know there's something outside beside the wind and the sea itself...I just know it." 

 She said loud enough that her voice could almost echo how hollow the ship was. Capt. Flim was annoyed by Marma's ignorance that keeps intensifies as the chat went along, he finally opens the door to see what really was going on. " Captain, please close the door...you know I'm hideous in the morning...plz just close it " she said as she covered her face with her voluminous amount of hair and her hand which caused her to drop her lantern ( good thing that it was not the fire type ); she quiver in place to avoid the Captain glance to make sure she didn't scare him. " Oh lass, don't be silly that you are hideous...you are just joking with me so you can keep being noisy...heck...why are you even covering your face, " he said with a hint of suspicion and skepticism as he tried to convince Marma to remove her hands from her face.

"Captain...please don't do this I beg you, sir...ple- " she said before she was interrupted by Capt. Film pulling her hands away from her face.  Flim was surprised to see her eyes were much more bloodshot and her eye color was changed from green to violet and to see tear streaks coming from her eyes. " Marma...what happened to you,  you have a different eye color now and you look extremely shooked...are you sure you aren't just having really bad nightmares? "  he said calmly as he put his own hands on Marma's really soft skin.  The whole ship seemed to wait for Marma's response and such when suddenly a noise was heard near the stairs to the second floor of the ship.

" Creek...Creek... "  went the sounds of the floorboards being pressed on extremely hard when the sound was followed by a familiar voice that both Marma & Cpt. Flim could recognize. " What is the racket going on sir? "  said Max in a very annoyed but exhausted tone to be more noticeable than his annoyance. " ..Um well, Marma is a bit sick and she is very tired to do anything so I'm trying to guide her back to her quarters.." He said is a slightly worried tone, while Marma was biting at his hands to leave her alone.

" Well Captain, You are really weird but I don't give a fish about what's going on, so see ya later, " Max said with a ting of confusion and boredom as he goes back upstairs to his chambers. " FOR FRICK SAKE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT AND EMBARRASS ME! " Marma said in a very hissy tone and proceed to cover her eyes with her voluminous hair and stuff her hands into her pockets. " I'm a sorry lass, I just worried that he would worry about your strange appearance right now...besides, I'm super tired so good night lass " Flim said as he walked away from her and closed the door behind him, which Marma walked up close to as she put her hands on it. " I won't let you get hurt by..it but you are still an ass, Flim..." she said as she finally walks away and proceeds to check the rest of the ship with her lantern swaying side to sides as her steps creak against the floor.

Ever so soon, the ship sways and sways across the sea as soon that dawn would appear but it would be already be covered by a strange mist that would leave the crew in mystery.

*********************************************************************************************

So yeah, it took me forever to finish this so sorry but i hope you enjoy my next chapters...eventually.