The Lass's Curiosity

The sun finally has raised with a very welcoming glow, Everyone began getting ready for a day of sailing, fishing, trading and other ordinary tasks. Marma looked at the map that Lilly gave her, looking at the drawn islands and names. " It looks like the closest island that we would be heading to would be...Windy Isles..." She said as she looked at the first island that she saw, the island seems to have tons of clouds surrounding it and stuff seems to float on the island as she drifts her towards the picture. She smiles a bit as she went to Capt. Flim's quarters again to show him the map, he looks at it with a bit of a confused look and back at her. 

" Marma, what is the point of this map and also...where did you find it..? " Capt. Flim said in a nervous scruffy tone, Marma sighs as she said it was a map where they could find buried treasure or adventure. " Look Flim, This island right here is technically a sky island...how cool is that! " Marma said in her usual chirpy tone, Capt. Flim just shook his head in disappointment. " Well we were going to the fishing port but if you really want this, I will tell the crew...just explain where to go..." Flim said defeated as he walks out from his quarters and walks up to the stairs to the top of the deck.  Marma was excited as she went to the dining hall where most of the crew was at.

The dining hall was filled with sounds of tired laughter, gossip & drunken smells as the meal for the morning was some oatmeal with some day old bread. Marma didn't want to get anything to eat as she just grabbed the oranges that she stole when they were over at Milotis (( a harbor town where they sell fresh fruits )), She bites into one as she sat across from Max and the others. The Hall was split into 5 different tables, The Officers, Rookies, Sailors, Generals, and the Bandits. Marma was one of the rookies since she had to share a quarter with most of the other girls on the ship, that's why she always stays up and walks around the ship to stay away from...them. She peels off the orange as the Rookies waved Marma to come over to sit with her.

Marma ignores them as she got up from the table and just went up to the main deck, Capt. Flim was standing there...waiting for something. Marma tapped on his shoulder and gave him the map, a shiver went down her spine as she let go of the map. Flim sighs as he went down into the huge hollow ship, the ship bobbing up and down due to the wave currents. Marma sat on the end of the boat as she sighs a bit, Her heart shook a bit as she was going somewhere different, somewhere magical.

somewhere...new.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 17, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The seaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें