EPILOGUE

THE EPILOGUE

-

From: Vhongskie

Sooner or later, malalaman din ni K 'yan. If you really care for her, dapat sabihin mo na yung totoo.

"You don't know anything Vhong... she's dangerous. I know her more than anyone else." Anne knew that she was right.

Madali lang sabihin ng iba kung ano ang dapat gawin, pero alam niya that once malaman ni K ang totoo, it will eventually kill her.

Anne looked at the documents na hawak niya, it was Karylle's results in their last check up, she bribed her na isa lamang itong check up sa supposed to be 'panic attacks' niya. But that was just an excuse in getting her being checked by a psychiatrist.

DID. Karylle has a Dissociative Identity Disorder, Anne was the only person who discovered her illness.

Nabibigla siya dahil nakikita niya na minsa'y kinakausap ni Karylle ang sarili with a different personality.

Akala niya it was normal, that K was just being her weird self- but the moment she saw her hurting herself and not even remembering what happened, she started to became worried about her.

Pinasekreto niyang pinacheck up si Karylle and that was the time na nalaman niya that she is getting worse, that sooner or later when her alter self knows that they're trying to treat her and get rid of the illness, there's a possibility that it would end up with K killing herself.

So she kept it a secret. Karylle trusted her too much, that she even felt guilty with her actions.

It all went down when Vhong discovered her secret and misinterpret what she was doing, she can't risk anyone knowing her secret dahil baka may madamay na iba. K is weak and that means that her alter self is taking advantage of it and making herself more stronger than Karylle's original self.

She wasn't having an affair with Billy, she despised him so much pero alam din niya, that K has feelings for him, so she avoided him. But Billy was too agressive to the point where he blackmail her about spreading lies of them having an affair.

Anne was scared, pero hindi niya ito sinunod. That was when the texts happened. Ang hindi niya alam, while she was texting Karylle, it wasn't K- it was her alter self, trying to know the reason kung bakit iba ang kinikilos ni Anne.

On september 24th, the five agreed to meet up on Vice's flat, to have a squad bonding.

Vhong couldn't keep it anymore and told Karylle the truth, Anne didn't arrived at the time, and he knew that it was the only chance that he can get.

Karylle started to get mad, slowly her alter self was taking over her. And she was in rage with what she heard. Unti unting kinakain ng alter self si Karylle, she was angry because she felt betrayed and felt like they want to get rid of her.

She pretended that she was already okay with it, but everyone felt weird with her actions, they waited for Anne until they decided to sleep for the night.

But Karylle waited, she waited and plotted a plan that night.

"I have to kill, to live." Her alter self says.

"N-no, D-don't kill her, I'm begging you- Wag si Anne!" Karylle tried fighting her alter self but she was too weak.

"Darling hush now, you still want the person who wants to get rid of me, alive? This is why you're too weak. That's why I'm doing you a favor."

From: Cutie Annie

Unni, tulog na ba kayo? I'm already downstairs, come and get me? Hehe thanks luv ya.