Chapter 1

"He's coming" the older women says to the line of us, it's the day after John F. Kennedy has been named President of the USA, to add a little more info about me I never thought about much really, I've been called a day dreamer and air head when people first meet me with the assumption that because I'm blonde and that I drift off into space that I'm some sort of dumb girl, pretty but dumb.

I've been wanting to become a politician for so long but I know I needed more credit so I joined the cabinet, currently I'm wearing a plain black lace formal dress and left long hair down and pinned my bangs behind, it's all desks and files, the door was wooden and became the gateway to him, the tall blonde president of the free world.

he smiles and shakes everyones hand saying "welcomed to have you on the team" I haven't met anyone yet, I was barely on time, to be frank for a 43 year old man he was the eye candy, coming from a 23 year old, when he got to me he stopped and just starred with parted lips "sorry, whats your name?"an odd question where everyone else got the same tagline "Brigitte Bardot, sir" I simply say "welcome to the team" and he carried on with everyone else, it's strange because I can see his glances at me from the corner of my eye.

he smiles at everyone one last time and walks off, "alright so tomorrow is when all the work start all the interns with no housing follow me" a bombshell of a women speaks and walks out the room as we all followed her were lead to a fairly medium sized building and we walk in "right wing is for the females left is for the males, I am Kim Lake and my room is the last one down the hall now go and pick up your luggage, be up by 6 am" with that she walks off, everyone seems so chipper and so talkative strange... "I just asked Miss Lake if we can go out for lunch and she said yeah let's go!"

-------------------------------------

we came into a diner and we got one big table for all 10 of us, everyone order and its just about waiting, "so everyone well go into a line say your names, age and where y'all from" a boy with a southern accent says "Louis Seemore, 28, Alabama" "Jack Lee 26 New York" "Sara Adams 26 Ohio" and they go on on and on, i just keep my head low looking at the table fiddling around with a sugar packet "hey doll mind gracing us with your name" I look back up and nod "Brigitte Bardot 23, Place Mauve, Pairs" it came out very posh and extremely French when I said it, "wow..." a girl says "we got a French gal huh? what made you want to come to America" Jack says smirking he was quiet handsome "I lived in New York, upper east side when I was 15 and I wanted to become a politican becomes the ones you have exept for President JFK is a complete joke" they all looked at each other as if I told them I murdered someone "how are you quilfied" Lilly scoffed "I graduated from Harvard Univirtsity and passed with As in Poltical sience and I joined the campiagne to get some creditbiltiy." I know I give a Intimadating look but honestly I'd rather be that the a scared little french girl.

"alright here we are" the food came and everyone came back to the banter even making some few jokes with me, and I actually laughed "cute laugh you got there, your pretty when you smile" Jack comments whisper in my ear, I just ignore probably boosting his ego even more.