Going on a party

Natsu P.O.V

Its a new year and Lucy invited us on a party. I was waiting for Gray but he was late as always. When he finally arrived we went to pick up Sting, Loke and Rouge. Me and Gray were not fighting which was really weird.

Lucy P.O.V

Juvia, Minerva and me were in my house at 2 pm and party is at 9 pm. I started drinking a little but not too much and I was so excited for the party. I prepared drinks, music, food and everything was perfect. Guys finally arrived and when I saw Natsu I felt something strange. He didn't had scarf and he was wearing a suit, he looked hot af.

Natsu P.O.V

We finally arrived. Girl were already there and everything was ready for a party. It had music, food and drinks. I was pretty excited. I sat on a couch and me and Gray started fighting."What was that Gray wanna fight?!" I said as I stood up."Come at me flame brain" He said and he stood up as well. We were just about to fight but."Geez guys u don't have to fight at the new year too". Lucy said as she pushed us onto couch and gave me glass of vodka and gave Gray regular juice.

Lucy P.O.V

When they came Juvia, Minerva and I were talking with Loke he had pretty fun jokes and we were laughing all the time. I saw Natsu and Gray almost fight but I stopped them."Geez guys u don't have to fight at the new year too". I said as I pushed them and gave them drinks. I went back to Loke and started talking with him."That was pretty funny Loke could you say it again?"

Natsu P.O.V 

After some time Lucy sat next to me and laid her head on my chest. I was pretty confused and happy at the same time.I wrapped my arm around her but she was putting my hand on her hips and closer to her ass. I had no idea why was she doing that but then Loke was sitting on the other couch and she sat next to him. I was pretty jealous and pissed but I didn't say anything. She was constantly switching seats and they i realized she was a little drunk. Loke suggested to play cards and we agreed. She was sitting next to Loke and I was pissed, but still I stayed shut. I was winning every round cause me and Rouge were teaming up without them knowing. After we finished we wanted to play hide and seek but it was 11:59 pm and we went outside to see fireworks and said "Happy new year" to each other and Gray took of his shirt of course. We went inside and started playing hide and seek.

(((Guys I know this one is a little short but next one will be more exciting)))