Oli's teas😫🤤

(Don't listen to the song on top until I say so)
Me and Oli cuddled for a little the everyone else woke up so we made breakfast (we as in me Gigi and Jenny) the boy's are so lazy but we still love them 😂. Anyway we cooked eggs bacon grits and sausage. (A/N:comment if you get the joke) we all ate the everyone went home.
Me and Oli were bored so we cuddle on the couch and watched tv. While we were watching tv Oli started kissing my neck. I smirked a little and Oli raped his arm around my waist. I turned over and kissed Oli and we started making out.
We somehow made it up to my room on my bed. Oliver started kissing my neck again witch made me let out a few moans. He then pulled off my shirt and started kissing my body up and down witch made my breathing heavier and I started moaning a lot more.
The way how Oli was so gentle with my body made me feel so good giving me chills down my spine. There was no way to explain how I felt It just felt good.
(Play the song on top now)
Oliver started kissing around the top of my pants and started to slowly pull my pants down leaving me in only my bra and underwear. Oli then started kissing my whole body up and down witch made me get more chills down my spine. He started kissing my clit over the panties witch was a BIG TEAS. I started moaning uncontrollably then Oliver stopped. I got a little mad.
Oli:😏not yet baby girl your gonna have to wait till later
Y/N:UGHHH REALLY OLIVER
Oli:yup
After he said that he walked out.
I started to play with myself because of the felling Oli gave me. I started moaning uncontrollably I became a moaning mess and I started saying Oli's name not caring if he heard me or not.
*Oli's POV*
I decided I would teas y/n to see what she would do. I walked out and stood by the door. A few seconds later I started to hear moans and not to long after that I heard her moaning my name. That kinda turned me on. I want in the bathroom and (you know😏) had fun especially since y/n room is right next to the bathroom.
*Y/N POV*
With the thought of Oli it made me cum and then I started to wander where Oli was. I looked at downstairs but I couldn't find him so then I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door and he answer.
Y/N:Oli you in their
Oli:uh- um yeah
Y/N:uh Oli you ok in their
Oli:y- yeah
Y/N:I'm coming in there
Oli:no please don't
Y/N:why
Oli:just trust me
Y/N:I'm coming in
I opened the door and saw Oliver jacking off. I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe
Oli:what's so funny
Y/N:Oli wtf are you doing *continues to laugh*
Oli:I- uh- um- well- you see-
Y/N:Ok you obviously are busy right now so I'll be in my room *giggles*
Oli:uh- ok
A few minutes later Oli came out the bathroom and came in my room.
Y/N:did you have fun
Oli:really
Y/N:yup
Oli:well since your asking it was great
We both started laughing really hard. Once we could breath again I went to cook dinner. As I was cooking Oliver came up behind me and hugged me.
Oli:hey bea whatcha cooking
Y/N:pasta
Oli:mmm yummy
I finished cooking and we went to go sit at the table. While we were eating I noticed something I have never noticed before. HIS JAWLINE. I couldn't stop staring at it. At this point I was drooling.
Oli:um y/n you ok
Y/N:what uh what
Oli:what are you starting at
Y/N:your jawline
Oli:really
Y/N:yup
Me and Oli where talking then we heard someone banging at the door. We looked out the window and saw it was Gigi. We let her in and she was in tears.
Gigi:I- HELP UH- SEBASTIAN
Oli:what happened to sebastian
Gigi:he passed out I don't know what's wrong with him I called 911 already.
I ran and got me and Oli's shoes and we ran to his house.   A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and took sebastian to the hospital. We drove the the hospital and waited in the waiting room waiting from the doctors to let us see seb.
After hours of waiting in the waiting room they finally let us see him. The doctor said...
(Word count 807)
(A/N:sorry about the cliffhanger but it's 5 in the morning and I need sleep so I will be updating tomorrow. Ilyg moy army to the top 😊💖❤️)