chapter 8

SEXUAL THEMES HERE JUST A WARNING!
---------------------------------------
Meliodas pov))

I sat in my alphas bed, whimpering. I could tell i was going in to demon heat soon and i hated it. I was not going to burden my alphas from there meeting from just some needs.

I shivered.
'This may be harder then i thought'
I thought as I gripped the sheets tightly.

Zeldris pov))
I sat in a room with estrossa and the ten commandments.

"He accepted!"
"We have an omega"
"This is great"
"Enough"

Estrossa said. His eyes narrowed as he looked at me. I crossed my arms.

"He is scared, we have to focus here"

He snapped. I nodded and uncrossed my arms. Druid put the plans for the portal on the table.

Suddenly, a whimper filled the room with an extremely sweet scent. Me and estrosaa clenched our jaw shut tightly as we turned around.

Meliodas stood there, his hair was all messy and he had no shirt on. From this angle, we could see his erect nipples.

Estrossa clenched his jaw tightly.

"D-do you have any p-pills?"

He asked. My eyes widened.
'WHEN THE FUCK FID HE START THE OMEGA PILLS'
I shreiked in my head before walking forward. Meliodas watched me with a whine and i kissed his forhead.

"Go lay down, ill have a maid bring then to you"

I said gently. He nodded and shivered in my touch before he went off to his room.
I turned to face my now horny betas.

"We have to be gentle, we dont know if he wants to be mated"

"He said hes accepted"

I glared as druid, who crossed his four arms. Estrossa was already walking towards the room. I growled at the ten commandments, making them look at me.

"You are not to interfere"

I snapped as u turned and followed my brother and the seeet scent. I growled softly as i walked, the scent smelt like pomegranates.

Meliodas pov!))

I shivered as i arched my back and came with a shout onto the bed. I shivered as i was still hard. I hate heats.
I imagined it was estrossa and zeldris. There bare chests, there toned miscles, there cocky smirks, everything about them.
I groaned loudly as i was about to cum again, but estrossa and zeldris opened the door.
I gave a squel of suprise and threw the covers over my body. My body is ugly and covered in scars, they wouldnt want to mate with me.